Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette

I want to hear everyones thoughts on this palette!

• Do you think it will be worth the purchase? Why?
  • Are you planning to buy the palette on the release date? (September 18)
  • How do you think it will preform?
  • What about the color scheme?
  • How wearable/functional do you see this palette being?

Personally, I loved the Rose Gold palette! When I first saw the leaked pictures I was taken aback, my first thoughts were "Who wears purples with browns?" and "Why are there so many shimmers?!" but after some thought I am very excited for the colors Twilight and Blood Moon. Retrograde seems like it will be great as well, but might challenge my creative ability a little.

Angelic was my absolute favorite from the Rose Gold palette but I wish there would have been all new shades. *dreams that angelic becomes a single shadow*

I think the first row looks similar to the new Too Faced Just Peachy palette. I am worried about how little I will use Amethyst but maybe that'll be mostly on my under eye.. as for the third row I think all shades are great in that one as well.

Blue and Green eyed girls are really going to love this!Huda-Beauty-Desert-Dusk-Palette-2017

Re: Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette

I recently purchased this product and Im beyond excited for it. The colors are perfect for the holidays. I instantly fell in love with it when I saw it and ordered it. Ill defiantly review this item. xoxo

I feel like this is has some Modern Renaissance feels to it. But the Twilight color just caught my attention! I have heard these are good pigmented products, but I think I am going to wait for the discounts to start rolling in so that I can buy this! It's really breathtaking! 

I just purchased it and can't wait till it comes! I watched makeupshayla review and the colors blend beautifully😍😣

I am on the fence between the new KVD palette that comes out tomorrow and this one. I have never had a Huda palette but I love the reviews on her previous palette and reds and oranges are my favorite. I look at the colors and feel like this is everything that the Urban Decay Heat palette should have been.

Does anyone know if and when this will be released in stores (specifically Canada)? I wanted to actually test this out before I consider buying it, but it sounds like this was a one-time thing and they're gone now? I'm pretty sure they went from "coming soon" to "out of stock" on the Canadian website without ever actually being in stock... 

october 17th specific canadian sephora stores will carry it, also sephora online hasn't received the palette yet they told me sorry but its on the way and should be available online very soon 

Well I hope one of the "specific Sephoras" is in my city! I love the colours, but they're nothing special. The finishes, however, look super cool so I want to see them in person.

@veronika23 Waiting for Desert Dusk like...

CANADA

Spoiler

I'm just speculating, but I wonder if this is a warehouse thing. As in, the palettes are on their way to the Canadian warehouse(s), and that is why they are not available to us yet. So they likely won't be in stock until they are received by the Sephora Canada warehouse. 

I'm still really annoyed by this. They should have launched on September 18th as promised, even in the great white north. -__-

It's finally available on the Canadian website! 'Bout time! 😄 @veronika23

P.S. Ebates is still at 8%! 

@Aschenice! Thx!  Not sure still if I want to pick this up... plus no good promos lol

yeah. We always behind. Sephora favourites sets - always better in the US and have more choices. Sales - better in the US. Beauty classes? - Almost exclusively there. Only last year they started training makeup artist to increase number of PBAs (used to be 2 in Toronto!).

Product launch - same story. I am not even surprised.

@Ascheyup.  We always get the shaft! Brands announce something... it's available everywhere else BUT CANADA!  Yeah please tell me again how Sephora loves Canada... right.. we can never get answers and get ignored. I lost hope of knowing when the ND duo glow would be in stock for us. SMDH

Not sure where you live veronika but I actually picked up both duo glow shades last week at square one in mississauga. I grabbed the last ones but there were two other stores in the GTA listed as having it in stock. 

Which locations? I tried searching by postal code and didn't find any.

I'd try calling the stores around you to see if anyone knows if they're getting it or not (you probably won't have very good luck though lol). I would assume any stores that already carry Huda would get it but idk

Thanks @madelinexox 🙂 I'm waiting for it to show up online.

@veronika23 Part of me is just like 'f--k it, I'll get the Lila palette instead'...but that price tag is still holding me back. 😛

@Asche  yeah... maybe wait for a sale on that one?

Because this palette only has one glitter shade that needs extra care with application, I got it.  I feel in love with the summer solstice highlighter palette, so really wanted to try the eyeshadow.  I think it will make some nice autumn looks. I ordered today!

Anonymous Insider

Is it worth getting? 

That's a great question (or 3). I'm on the fence with it. I'm very tempted as I don't have any other Huda palettes and these colors caught my eye. I'm almost too impatient to wait until it launches in stores. It's in stock right now and I think I'm just going to pull the trigger and get it. Hope it's as pretty as it looks, and even more pigmented. 

Conversation Stats
Photos7
  • Huda-Beauty-Desert-Dusk-Palette-2017
  • CANADA
  • IMG_0413.PNG
  • IMG_0412.PNG
  • IMG_2916.JPG
  • IMG_2918.JPG
  • IMG_2932.JPG
testing