cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Hollywood: Community Class with Sephora PRO Myiesha + CityWalk Store Opening

Sephora CityWalk Event Image.png

We have a new, VIP store opening event in Hollywood and have secured a handful of extra invites exclusively for Community members! If you sign up for this event, not only will you get to experience the VIP store opening but you will also get to sit down with Sephora PRO Artist, Myiesha Sewell for an hour-long, Community-only beauty class!

Myiesha is a long-time fan of the Community and appears in many of Sephora's YouTube videos so you know she's a PRO 😉 She is so excited to teach an intimate, Community-only beauty class for the first hour of this event to offer tips and answer all of your beauty questions. After the class you can enjoy drinks, bites, take photos and explore all the new store has to offer.  

Here's what you need to know:

• Thursday, 4/26 from 6-8pm
  • Beauty class with Myiesha from 6-7pm (Community members ONLY)
  • Store party from 7-8pm 
  • Community attendees are allowed a plus one
  • Valet will be reimbursed (ask the store upon arrival)
  • There will be cocktails, wellness-inspired bites and a photobooth
  • Spots are limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis
  • Attendees will receive a token of appreciation 
  • You must RSVP here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/beautyinsider-community-beauty-class-opening-event-universal-citywalktm...

We only have a handful of spots available so be sure to sign up if you are able to attend. Cannot wait to hear details about this incredible event after some of you attend!

Re: Hollywood: Community Class with Sephora PRO Myiesha + CityWalk Store Opening

It was a nice event! Jeffrey, one of my favorite Pro Artists, was also added to the event at the last minute. And by a stroke of luck I sat next to his mom in the audience. She was the sweetest woman and introduced me to him at the end of the class.

78CD6B66-2661-47B7-B827-A4E1523DBB06.jpeg

Setting up for the event. ^^^ I used this time and...went to Sephora. 😄

During the class. It was outside and they gave out blankets because with the wind, it got cold!During the class. It was outside and they gave out blankets because with the wind, it got cold!

This Sephora is pretty amazingThis Sephora is pretty amazing

I didn’t go to the event at the store afterwards. I had already browsed beforehand. I was beat and I wasn’t going to be doing any shopping. Going back just to get a tote bag was too much effort for my dog-tired bones!

(There were some logistical problems - like being told two different things about parking but I can send can an email with some details about stuff like that.)

Re: Hollywood: Community Class with Sephora PRO Myiesha + CityWalk Store Opening

Great photos 

This looks like a lot of fun @starsandbucks and @howconnie.  Thanks for sharing pics! 

I attended the event. It was nice and included a two locations. The beauty class happened on a big stage in the middle of uUniversal Studio.  We got big seating and a free play box. There was a DJ,  I ran into an old friend and enjoyed the occasion. The did a demo of the perk facial and some smoky eyes. IMG_20180426_183121.jpg

The first thing we saw was so elegantThe first thing we saw was so elegant

She was rocking itShe was rocking it

I hung out at the cookie barI hung out at the cookie bar

Shopped until we droppedShopped until we dropped

It looks like such a fun event! Thanks for sharing details with us @howconnie

I’m sorry I didn’t see you @howconnie. I was a couple rows up. I asked a question about glitter glue eye primer. 🙂 Wish we could have said hello!

Yes maybe we will meet at another event.

I LOVE all these pictures! I'm so glad you had fun. Thank you for sharing your experience with us! 🙂 🙂

Great pics @howconnie

Thank you

I love your pictures, @howconnie! I'm glad you had fun!

They really spoiled us 

Looks like a great time, awesome photos @howconnie! ❤️

It was a treat

RE: Hollywood: Community Class with Sephora PRO Myiesha + CityWalk Store Opening

Wish I lived closer! So love Myiesha!

Ok I finally signed up! It seemed silly that a cool event was going on within spitting distance from my work and I wasn’t going to go because I hate going out after work. So I will rally and be there! Maybe having something to look forward to will make the day go by faster?

@starsandbucks I hear you on not wanting to make plans after work 😄 We are expecting this event to be a lot of fun and Myiesha is so excited to meet you all! 

Hollywood: Community Class with Sephora PRO Myiesha + CityWalk Store Opening

Love Myiesha💗

RE: Hollywood: Community Class with Sephora PRO Myiesha + CityWalk Store Opening

Such an amazing opportunity. I will have to live through my beauty sisters

Looking forward!
Conversation Stats
Photos9
  • Sephora CityWalk Event Image.png
  • IMG_20180426_183121.jpg
  • The first thing we saw was so elegant
  • She was rocking it
  • I hung out at the cookie bar
  • Shopped until we dropped
  • During the class. It was outside and they gave out blankets because with the wind, it got cold!
  • This Sephora is pretty amazing
  • 78CD6B66-2661-47B7-B827-A4E1523DBB06.jpeg
testing