Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|
Anonymous Insider

Holiday glam

Any looks that are trending?

Re: Holiday glam

@Anonymous Sephora posted a video with David on Youtube about frosted lips if you wanted to check that video out.

Hi @Anonymous,

This season I'm seeing a lot of bold berry and red lips, glitter/shimmer all over the skin and smoky eyes in jewel toned shades. To see all the trends, please check out the Beauty Insider Community's Gallery section to see looks from fellow beauty lovers. What look will you be rocking this holiday season?

https://www.sephora.com/community/gallery

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

<3333

@SandyGBeauty @PenelopeBT had really great suggestions! Some of my personal faves in those categories are Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil How Many Carats?!, Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Fairy Bomb Shimmer Powder 24Krayor FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Fairy Bomb Glittering Pom Pom((comes in a mini as well) for the all over shimmer. I recommend the diamond veil or powder if you want to use it on the body and face because it’s easier to apply on smalller areas than the Pom Pom. 

Lips - SMASHBOX - Always On Matte Liquid Lipstickin any of the metallic shades, but the metallic red, Maneater, is STUNNING. I also am really loving the Yves Saint Laurent Tatouage Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stain 101 Chrome Red Clash, and am a die-hard forever loyal bite beauty fan, so for berry tones, give the BITE BEAUTY - Amuse Bouche Lipsticka Try (specifically radish, sour cherry or sangria). For the eyes, Huda Beauty never lets me down and her  newer mini palettes are so stunning and filled with jewel tones! HUDA BEAUTY - Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette – Precious Stones Collection

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing