cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Holiday Office Hours with Sephora Beauty Directors

2018-11-holiday-community-site-d-livechat-handoff.jpg

Office Hours are over. Thank you for participating and happy holidays!

Got gifting questions? Us, too. That’s why we’re calling in the experts. Sephora Beauty Directors David Razzano, Myiesha Sewell, and Jeffrey English are joining us on the community from 12-4 pm PST on Thursday, 12/6, for a holiday Q&A session. Whether you need advice for the just-right gift or the perfect look to slay the soiree, come right this way for all your holiday answers and inspiration.

Re: Holiday Office Hours with Sephora Beauty Directors

Hey @JeffreyBD @DavidBD @MyieshaBD ☺️ I’m late to the party, but I’d love to know what your favourite pore filling/smoothing primers are? I’d love something that is a bit Hydrating, that still creates a smooth base for foundation application. 

Thank you for any suggestions! 💖 

Ok You All,

It was amazing getting to hang out with you here in the BIC!

We will be in and out of this thread finishing up responses and replying to all of your well wishes over the next few weeks leading up to the holidays! Until then we wish you an amazing time with your friends and family this season! Gift Pretty, and Ciao for now!

Warm Holiday Wishes from your Sephora Beauty DirectorsWarm Holiday Wishes from your Sephora Beauty Directors

Hi David andJeffrey  I love your videos in the YouTube channel, you always give good advice and respond to comments  Something that makes us feel like we matter. Anyways, I wanted to know what would you recommend for someone with rosacea for a skin routine products. Also what are your must have products and brushes

Hello David, Myiesha, and Jeffrey (i cannot mention)!  How are you all this rainy day?

I am fairly new to eye shadows and would like to know what is the best primer for oily lids when you want to use metals, glitters and shimmers?

Also, what do you think is the perfect accessory for an in-Office Ugly Sweater ? 🙂

@Buootiful hi !! so i think Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Originalis still one of the strongest out there and great for oily lids.  now as for an ugly sweater ...welll the best accessory is a smile ...and maybe some leg warmers haha !!

SO happy you're hanging out with us today and just in time for my social calendar 😄

I have two white elephants coming up with a $25 and $35 limit. What would you recommend if I want something that's a great value? My friends and I are always in competition to see who will give the best gift!

OMG I am loving the Becca X Chrissy Teigen Set of Lip Glosses because they are so cute! And they put together a collection of the BEST Colors for the holiday season.

The set has everything anyone could need for holiday lip sensations! A gorgeous Tomato Red that will spice your holiday looks and a collection of universal nudes. It's only $29! It's the perfect gifty because it even has her recipe for Boozy Rum Buns.

Check it out! I'm a huge fan! I gifted it for Thanksgiving to my friend Adrienne as a hostess gift!

BECCA - Lip Icing Glow Gloss Kit - Becca x Chrissy Teigen

Hey all! In preparation for upcoming holiday events, I'm looking for some good under-$20 White Elephant gifts. Any recos?

Hi there! I have the NARS - Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder which has great reviews and is perfect for travel. Unfortunately, I don't seem to know how to use the product - I don't think I'm getting enough of it on really. How would you recommend that I use it - any special brush?

Thanks so much!

You may connsider something with a bit more talc (if you are  light to medium skin toned). That will help to absorb more oil and lock product in place. A go-to and an industry standard is Laura Mercier's Translucent Pressed Setting Powder. It's a tried-and-true for me.

LAURA MERCIER - Translucent Pressed Setting Powder

@vivibcn if you feel you need more product applied then try using the pad that comes with it. it is meant to be used to press the powder into the skin for long wear set. if this still doesn't feel strong enough of a set or you are still feeling oily then you may want to look at the other products you are using including skincare to see if maybe you need less emollient products in your routine before you get to setting powder. hope this helps!

Thank you so much @DavidBD, I'll try pressing the pad a bit better - I'm used to using a puff with loose powder and that's probably why I'm doing it wrong. 

Hi @JeffreyBD @MyieshaBD @DavidBD, I'm Zombie Smiley LOL

I love the pictures posted of you guys. Smiley Wink 

My biggest dilema this time of year is figuring out a way to maintain my skin hydrated & glowy throughout the day, without disturbing all the fabulous make-up!  

My skin rebels in the winter, especially when everyone in the office sets the heater to  "Sahara Desert" high!  EEK!   Any tips.....

Hey GURL HEEEEY!!!

So I have found a few options that I really love to use to winterize my skin routine. Kate Somerville Face the Glow

Kate Somerville's Glow Moisturizer is amazing under makeup. When I tell you that this moisturizer give a radiance like no other! You can rest assure that throughout this will almost build a glow. Check out this set from Kate for holiday because it has Exfolikate as an added bonus!

Outside of that. I also love Kiehl's Hydro-Plump Retexturizing Serum. It has vegetable glycerin it that helps to boost the skin natural moisture retention! Then I follow their Ultra Facial.

KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Ultra Facial Cream

Hey There, Jeffrey Here!

Let's close this out strong! I'm here for anything you all need! I'm an open book!

Santa Baby.jpg

Love your Santa hat @JeffreyBD! Very festive ☺️🎅🏻 

RE: Re: Holiday Office Hours with Sephora Beauty Directors

Jeffrey!!! I had to come on here and thank you for your recommendation of all the Moon Juice goodies!!! They are so amazing and you have such a great ideas!! I can’t wait to gift these this holiday season You da best!!!!!

Re: RE: Re: Holiday Office Hours with Sephora Beauty Directors

HEY LINNIE!! Thank you for the love! I'm so glad that you are loving Moon Juice as much as I am. It has seriously changed my life. I'm grateful to have been to introduced to it myself! Super You is everything! Best part is that it's all Mommy Safe, no?

Beauty Directors- what are your everyday skincare routine products? 

@RoamingHoliday i cleanse with       PHILOSOPHY - Purity Made Simple Cleanser , i will use KORA Organics Turmeric Brightening Pore Scrub + Exfoliating Mask 3.38 oz / 100 mL twice a week before i shave, this stuff is soooooo good makes your skin baby soft and smooth and brighter. then i use Sunday Riley C.E.O. 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL been loving this for the past few months it gives a great glow and has been helping with dark spots, my moisturizer is Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL. then i use a lot of at home peels or exfoliating masks ... these are my 2 go to must haves that i looooove PETER THOMAS ROTH - 20% Glycolic Solutions Jumbo Peel Swaband Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ AHA + BHA Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL!!!! happy holidays!!!

141 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos8
  • 2018-11-holiday-community-site-d-livechat-handoff.jpg
  • xTiTnEHBh7qapyuvwQ.gif
  • Santa Baby.jpg
  • All Gone :-(
  • bumble.jpg
  • Warm Holiday Wishes from your Sephora Beauty Directors
testing