Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Holiday Bonus Update

BI Holiday Bonus Update.png

Hello BIC,

We just heard some exciting news and wanted to let you know before anyone else. We have a big change this year for our Holiday Bonus promotion. We are inviting VIB and Rouge back to shop the final weekend, along with our Insiders. Now all of our Beauty Insiders, regardless of tier, will be able to shop the final weekend of the promotion!

VIB and Rouge clients will both receive 20% off their purchases this weekend from Friday, 11/16 โ€“ Monday, 11/19. The discount will be available with unlimited use in-stores, online and at SiJCP (US and Canada). If there were any new launches you were hoping to snag with your discount, you can now get everything on your list with your discount.

Insider code: BIBONUS

VIB and Rouge code: ENJOY

Happy shopping!

Re: Holiday Bonus Update

@n1bbl3ts i check back every Tuesday and Thursday at noon EST on the app and I always see the 100$ rouge reward up there for a few mins. Iโ€™ve never redeemed it but Iโ€™ve seen it in stock pretty much every time Iโ€™ve checked! Like @Kim888 said, itโ€™s all about timing! I use the app for points redemption and have never had a problem 

RE: Holiday Bonus Update

Yeah!

Thank you!!!

Thank you!!!!   ๐Ÿ™‚  

Awesome news!  Thanks for the extra weekend! โค๏ธ

Itโ€™s not letting me use the code

Re: RE: Holiday Bonus Update

Hi @AnaZabala111,

I see that you're currently a VIB member and the promotion code, ENJOY, should successfully apply to your order at checkout. If it's not applying, please give us a call by 11/19 so that one of our representatives can make sure the discount is applied to your order! Thank you!

Always,

Danee

@AnaZabala111 Are you using the code ENJOY?

Anonymous Insider

Today I became a Rouge member! Glad I was able to shop during the sale! ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐ŸŽ‰ So thankful to Sephora for extending the sale.

@Anonymous Congrats!!!

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: RE: Holiday Bonus Update

Thanks! ๐Ÿ’œ

will there be another 20 percent off  before Xmas     that sure would be nice as some of us our payday doesn't  fall on the 20 percent  off weekend   thanx

@tikotiko Please stay tuned for more information on upcoming promos!

awesome  thanks so much for the reply    I love when the 20 percent  is on  this is the best time for purchasing my dream perfumes      and other  hauls    I drop about a grand a month    on gifts and such   will be watching for some awesome    sales   also  the sales    mostly Sephoria brand     why is that 

No, no, no...we don't need another 20 percent/sale next month. My poor credit card can't take it.

It will just have to learn how do cope with it. I like seeing what people bought and adding new things to my already long list.....

@Tarabotti right!! I went in on these last weekends๐Ÿ˜‚ but I love seeing what other people have purchased. Some of my fave items are things that other people bought that I hadnโ€™t even heard of!

Holiday Bonus Update

where are the beauty point rewards? there are no 100 points and one 250 points? I don't want to place my order if I can't use my points when doing so.

I noticed the same thing. Thereโ€™s no 100 point rewards available right now. I wonder whatโ€™s going on.

@vikilane There are some rewards up now. Maybe they were having issues yesterday. 

Holiday Bonus Update

Dangit I just put in a order and forgot to add the 20% off coupon! Can I get it prorated? ๐Ÿ˜ข

@KittyWife I'll send you a PM to help with this. 

testing