cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Holiday 2019 Office Hours with Sephora's Beauty Directors

Beauty Directors Headshot_NEW.png

This thread is now closed. Thank you for all of your great gifting questions!

Do you know what you're gifting everyone on your list? Have you decided exactly what to purchase with your Holiday Bonus discount? We all could use a little help when it comes to gifting others (out ourselves!) so we're calling on our beauty experts - the Sephora Beauty Directors!  @JeffreyBD@MyieshaBD, and @DavidBD are joining us on this thread for two days from Thursday, 11/7, to Friday, 11/8, at 5 pm PST, for a holiday Q&A session. Whether you need  gifting advice or the perfect lip to slay your holiday party, leave a reply for expert advice. 

Want to ask a question? Click the 'Reply' button below (not the chat icon on the right)!

Re: Holiday 2019 Office Hours with Sephora's Beauty Directors

@danielledanielle LOVE YOU TOO! It was so great getting to hang with you at #SEPHORiA! Another tip I like to mention to people is to apply glue to both lashes and THEN apply to eyelid. Once you've applied glue to the first lash, it begins to dry and tack up a bit while you are applying to the second lash. This saves times, and that little bit of tackiness makes ALL the difference!

And as for a the lip, maybe try gilding your cupid's bow with a gorgeous melted metallic. Try topping any lippie with Artist Couture Diamond Lights Finishers in the center of the lip! Gold Hour is a great universal gold shade that is definitely festive.

Artist Couture Diamond Lights Finisher Golden Hour

@JeffreyBD Amazing tip ! I've recently started ding that with lashes and it was a complete game changer.

🙌🏽❤️🙌🏽

🙌🏽❤️🙌🏽

What do you get for the people in your life who don't wear makeup and like organic/green skincare?  I haven't seen much in the way of sets that are simple and "clean".

I think the FARMACY - Sweet Greens Limited Edition Holiday Set is a great option for them!! 

@itscarin 

A really awesome luxury skincare gift would be from Tatcha. They are considered "Clean at Sephora" meaning that these products adhere to a particular ingredient protocol that you can check out here:

https://www.sephora.com/beauty/clean-beauty-products

A great intro to Tatcha's brand at a great value would be this set here:

TATCHA - Bestsellers Set

It has all of their top sellers to try, and I can assure you that they deliver outstanding results and really do what they say they will! 

RE: Holiday 2019 Office Hours with Sephora's Beauty Directors

Is the Tacha Camellia Gold Spun a good product for chapped lips?

Re: RE: Holiday 2019 Office Hours with Sephora's Beauty Directors

I agree with Jeffrey it is an excellent source of hydration for chapped lips!! 

@xsamanthax02 

YES! I love it. It has a light weight Oil-Balm texture, almost like a jelly. It's so unique. Then there feels to be a lot of hydration; left behind is a soft camelia oil, that is so light and texture-less but deeply nourishing. Not to mention, It looks so beautiful when you pull it out of your bag. 

Tatcha Camellia Gold Spun Lip Balm 0.21 oz/ 6 g

RE: Re: RE: Holiday 2019 Office Hours with Sephora's Beauty Directors

Glad to hear this! I have one coming!

It's hard to resist shopping for ourselves at the same time we shop for others, especially when it's holiday sale time! What must-haves are you picking up for yourselves this year?

Ooooh good question ... I already grabbed the NARS - Free Lover Cheek Palette I always find their limited edition cheek pallets to be a must-have!! I also got the KAT VON D - Lolita Por Vida Eyeshadow Palette because the color shades are really well done and useable on every skin tone !! 

@tastelikewater If I could pick any 3 items in a dream world, I would pick these three for sure:

DRUNK ELEPHANT - The Trunk 3.0

Ummmmm Mini-Skincare-Fridge, enough said. I LOVE that the fridge even has a car charger so that I can carry it to clients for an added cooling effect to their skin prep.

NATASHA DENONA - Metropolis Eyeshadow Palette

I. WANT. THIS. SO. BAD. The deeper, inkier, colors in the palette are a new texture category all their own. They feel almost wet, like a slurry, so they blend seamlessly with INTENSE pigment, and then they sort of stain and lock into the skin. I also have been super inspired by the upcoming 2020's so this is perfect for that "Gatsby Gaze."

FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Glossy Posse Mini Gloss Bomb Set

This last gift is one for my kit. I love Gloss Bomb for quick nude lip looks that appear super voluminous and full. The texture is so addictive, because it's super buttery without ANY stickiness. And these new limited edition shades. I. Just. Can't. You better Come ON HAUTE CHOCOLIT!

@JeffreyBD You better believe NATASHA DENONA - Metropolis Eyeshadow Palette is on my list too! Bow down to the shadow queen!

Holiday 2019 Office Hours with Sephora's Beauty Directors

I have already bought things with the holiday bonus coupon! yaay! I was wondering if there is anymore savings coming up in December?

No Spoilers HERE, but you and I both know we love Surprises at Sephora! *wink wink* 

cant waittt! 😍❤

cant waittt! 😍

HELLO EVERYONE!!! Thanks for all of your questions and I can't wait to spend time with you this Holiday season. My fellow Beauty Directors and I are hear to answer all of your beauty questions!

RE: Holiday 2019 Office Hours with Sephora's Beauty Directors

Is this in “nude glow” shade???please confirm

@Nymu Hey there, I phoned in some help from a local store and I can CONFIRM that this does come with shade " Nude Glow." I'm sorry it doesn't seem to be very clear on the outside carton, but it surely will be clearly labeled on the inside once you receive it! I hope that HELPS!

RE: Re: RE: Holiday 2019 Office Hours with Sephora's Beauty Directors

Thank you😀👍🏻
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • Beauty Directors Headshot_NEW.png
testing