cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Holiday 2018 Preview!

Holiday Preview_Option2.jpg

We've been waiting all year for this... This year's holiday preview event is almost here! I am currently in New York City to attend this oh-so-exciting holiday event which takes place tomorrow! For anyone who was around in 2017, this is the same event that Candace attended (#BTMemories: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Holiday-2017-Preview/m-p/3080939).

I am looking forward to showing you all what's to come this holiday so will be snapping photos and swatching as much as possible at the event. Let me tell you, there are a LOT of new products coming this year! I will do my best to get as much info as I can about each and every product.

I want to make sure that I am ready to hustle to ensure I capture what you want to see and can answer all of your questions. What are you most excited to see this holiday?  

Don't forget! Rouge gets to preview holiday product in stores before anyone else. Who is attending their local Rouge Preview?? 

UPDATE: Swatches and photos are coming in hot! We had so much fun at the event. Here’s a holiday card of the Beauty Directors and me to give you an idea of how cozy and festive the event truly was! @JeffreyBD @MyieshaBD @DavidBD Beauty Directors.png

Below you will find photos, swatches and looks from some of the product shown at the holiday preview event. If you're on a web browser (mobile or desktop) be sure to click on the spoiler tab for more information!

Sephora Favorites Kits (More to come!)This image is so blurry but I had to share the beauty!This image is so blurry but I had to share the beauty!

BITE BEAUTY - Four Little Bites Amuse Bouche Lipstick Set

Spoiler

Drybar Glitter Gang

Spoiler

Kevyn Aucoin NudePop Palette

Spoiler

Laura Mercier Illuminating Quad (aka the prettiest highlighter palette eva!)

Spoiler

Natasha Denona Gold Palette

Spoiler

Smashbox Always On Liquid Lip Set 

Spoiler

TARTE - Pineapple Of My Eye Collector's Set

Spoiler
Sephora Favorites Kits

Glow For It

Spoiler

Party Hair

Spoiler

Lash Stash

Spoiler

Pro Artist Picks

Spoiler

Scouted by Sephora 

Spoiler

Best Hair Ever

Spoiler

Perfume Sampler

Spoiler

Drunk Elephant Kits

Spoiler

Fresh Ritual Kit 

Spoiler

Glow Recipe Kit 

Spoiler

Laneige Sleep and Glow Kit

Spoiler

Peter Thomas Roth Mask Frenzy Kit 

Spoiler

Sephora Collection Masks

Spoiler

Sol De Janeiro Extravaganza Kit

Spoiler

Pinrose Style Kit

RE: Holiday 2018 Preview!

When does this come out!?

Re: RE: Holiday 2018 Preview!

This is my yearly favorite set to get.

That SKII essence looks like a good size!!!

@ssprinkles Have fun with it!  So many fun options.

@ssprinkles Oh this oh this absolutely lovely! Hope to see it online very soon!!!

Re: Holiday 2018 Preview!

The Scouted by Sephora set is calling my name, but I have yet to find it anywhere. Hope it releases online soon!

Same here @tastelikewater! I've seen almost all the other ones in store already. 

I am in Maryland and saw it in my store last week.

Same, @tastelikewater. My local store didn't have it when I stopped by this week, so hopefully it comes online soon. 

@KatieBT Do you have any idea when the Sephora Favorites skin sets will be available online? I saw some community members finding them in stores..just curious

The holiday gifts this year are SOOOOOO GOOOD!! You guys get on these quick cause they are gonna fly off the shelves!!! A few of my holiday faves this year so far are - Stila Cosmetics-Oh My Stars glitter and glow eyeshadow mininset!!! Obsessed!!! Glow Recipe- Limited Edition Watermelon jelly tote set!! I mean that little pink tote bag alone is worth it , add that incredible skincare an it’s a no brainer! Sephora Favorites- Lash Stash- because it’s always incredible and such a great value for those mascara addicts like me!!! Haha Natasha Denona Mini Star Eyeshadow Pallet- this is a beautiful pallet with one of the best eyeshadow formulas out there !! Just stunning!!

Thank you! @DavidBD💋

Anonymous Insider

Wow! I finally got all my packages. I haven’t gotten a chance to open all my packages yet, so I am posting pics half of my winter haul pics now. I am happy with all of my purchases but I wanted to point out that I am very disappointed with the dry bar “big chasing “ set. I wanted to gift this set to my mother for the holidays but when I opened the package, I got all individual items. There is not set! They are all items which are sold individually. I’m not sure if I will gift this to my mother, I might use it my self😔😞 . I did swatch some of the items. I did not get a chance to swatch all the lip colors so so I have searched only then full size items in my lip kit

@flygirl121 first of all love your Polish color!! your ho...

@Anonymous first of all love your Polish color!! your holiday selections are outstanding!!💖💗

What an incredible haul, @Anonymous!  Thanks for sharing photos of all the holiday sets that you purchased.  I can't get over that Drybar set!  While I'm sorry that it wasn't packaged together, as you had wanted it to be, it's still an incredible value (about a 40% discount!), compared to the total retail value of the individual items.  The Sephora Favorites Scouted by Sephora set is also super tempting; I just may purchase it for myself when it comes online!  

Thank you for sharing swatches, and for the scoop on the drybar set! @Anonymous

ALERT: More holiday newness is on the horizon!

I just got the OK to let you in on another holiday product coming to Sephora.com  on 10/9 (US-only): Peace Out is launching their Peace Out Favorites 2018 Holiday Set! Peace Out_2.png

Here’s what is included:

• (20) Peace Out Acne-Healing Dots to help you speed healing and soothe inflammation of all types of blemishes
  • (1) Peace Out Pores Blackhead Strip to unclog and reduce the appearance of pores on your nose
  • (1) Peace Out Pores Pore Strip to unclog and reduce the appearance of pores anywhere on your face/body
  • (2) Pairs of Peace Out Puffy Under-Eye Patches to depuff and illuminate under-eyes

It feels like I have tried allll the acne products and it is hard (and can be pretty frustrating) trying to find something that works... for me, at least! While I still haven't found a product that will erase and heal my acne overnight (#DreamBig) I am a big believer in the acne dots and pore strips! I can tell these are working hard when I use them. I also miss them when I run out - I think that says something about how well they work. 

To use the acne dots and pore strips, you stick the dot or patch over your problem area and leave overnight. The next day you can see that these absorb so much gunk... It's a little bit gross but oh-so-satisfying to remove all of that oil and grime for your skin 😄 My favorite is when I remove the patch and a little sebum deposit slides right out of my pore and sticks to the patch! I feel good knowing that it was removed gently vs me forcefully extracting a blemish because we all know that can lead to scarring or making acne worse. 

Speaking of extractions... The other perk of these dots and strips is that they make it impossible for you to touch your face. If you are that friend advising your loved one to "STOP PICKING!" this may be the perfect gift. 

Has anyone else tried Peace Out Puffy Eyes? Would love to hear more about those if any community members have used them!

Oooooo, I hope this eventually comes to Canada! I was jus...

Oooooo, I hope this eventually comes to Canada! I was just checking the website like two weeks ago to see if we sold this brand. I am very intrigued!!

Oh I can’t wait for this one! It’s a perfect stocking stuffer for my teenage son. He’s been dealing with break outs lately. He loves jazzy packaging and taking care of his skin. I like to think I’m instilling good habits early.

@KatieBT I have been wanting to try out these products. Definitely want to get this set! 

@KatieBT I've tried the puffy eye patches! The eye patches worked well but are a bit overpriced imo. I found them really nice and cooling and they molded really well to my face and stayed on well. Overall I did think I looked less puffy after. However, the box of them is kinda pricey for the amount you get - you can definitely find cheaper options that do a similar job.  I think in a set like this if you are going to use everything it would be fun for you to try them out without buying the whole box. 

testing