cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Holiday 2018 Preview!

Holiday Preview_Option2.jpg

We've been waiting all year for this... This year's holiday preview event is almost here! I am currently in New York City to attend this oh-so-exciting holiday event which takes place tomorrow! For anyone who was around in 2017, this is the same event that Candace attended (#BTMemories: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Holiday-2017-Preview/m-p/3080939).

I am looking forward to showing you all what's to come this holiday so will be snapping photos and swatching as much as possible at the event. Let me tell you, there are a LOT of new products coming this year! I will do my best to get as much info as I can about each and every product.

I want to make sure that I am ready to hustle to ensure I capture what you want to see and can answer all of your questions. What are you most excited to see this holiday?  

Don't forget! Rouge gets to preview holiday product in stores before anyone else. Who is attending their local Rouge Preview?? 

UPDATE: Swatches and photos are coming in hot! We had so much fun at the event. Here’s a holiday card of the Beauty Directors and me to give you an idea of how cozy and festive the event truly was! @JeffreyBD @MyieshaBD @DavidBD Beauty Directors.png

Below you will find photos, swatches and looks from some of the product shown at the holiday preview event. If you're on a web browser (mobile or desktop) be sure to click on the spoiler tab for more information!

Sephora Favorites Kits (More to come!)This image is so blurry but I had to share the beauty!This image is so blurry but I had to share the beauty!

BITE BEAUTY - Four Little Bites Amuse Bouche Lipstick Set

Spoiler

Drybar Glitter Gang

Spoiler

Kevyn Aucoin NudePop Palette

Spoiler

Laura Mercier Illuminating Quad (aka the prettiest highlighter palette eva!)

Spoiler

Natasha Denona Gold Palette

Spoiler

Smashbox Always On Liquid Lip Set 

Spoiler

TARTE - Pineapple Of My Eye Collector's Set

Spoiler
Sephora Favorites Kits

Glow For It

Spoiler

Party Hair

Spoiler

Lash Stash

Spoiler

Pro Artist Picks

Spoiler

Scouted by Sephora 

Spoiler

Best Hair Ever

Spoiler

Perfume Sampler

Spoiler

Drunk Elephant Kits

Spoiler

Fresh Ritual Kit 

Spoiler

Glow Recipe Kit 

Spoiler

Laneige Sleep and Glow Kit

Spoiler

Peter Thomas Roth Mask Frenzy Kit 

Spoiler

Sephora Collection Masks

Spoiler

Sol De Janeiro Extravaganza Kit

Spoiler

Pinrose Style Kit

Anonymous Insider

RE: omg that palette looks amazing @flygirl121 do you know when?

@imaster it is coming out next week!! So excited for it. Glitter and glam for the holiday!
Anonymous Insider

RE: Holiday 2018 Preview!

Hey @KatieBT can you please tell me which Sephora favorite is thisone ,I can’t quiet make it out of the picture. I am desperately looking for k-Beauty favorites set. Thanks

Anonymous Insider

Finally saw the kit at Sephora. Not sure if it is with the price,They are all deluxe samples. I need suggestions 😫😫😩😩

Re: RE: Holiday 2018 Preview!

If someone posts the sizes, then I’ll definitely do a price breakdown! But just from the photo, it looks like you get a good amount. 🙂

@Anonymous, I think this is a great price!  The SK-II + C.E.O + Claudalie samples are worth this price alone!

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: RE: Holiday 2018 Preview!

@curlychiquita but they are all sample sizes! Non of them are even trial size so how can it be equal to $65. I’m sorry gorgeous I’m new at this and can’t really break down the prices.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Holiday 2018 Preview!

@Anonymous

Those aren't sample sizes, they are Deluxe Sizes. Samples would be in a foil packette. The Algenist Liquid Collagen alone makes it worth $65

That’s the one that caught my eye too! Unfortunately, looking it up online- it’s from last year...

Anonymous Insider

I found it onlineIhave waited soooo long for a good skin care Sephora favorites kit 🙏 I present to you skin care wonderland 2018

Oooo, I can't wait for this one!  Thanks for sharing @Anonymous!!

@Anonymous Oooooooo 😃 Thanks for sharing!!

Is it available online now???if not anyone got any idea when it will be

Anonymous Insider

It will be in stores mid October

I don't know... looks to me like Bum Bum cream, boscia cactus water, CEO serum, and something from First Aid Beauty. Not K Beauty stuff! Fingers crossed though!

Anonymous Insider

It’s wasn’t even in the pictures on top of the post. So many its not from holiday preview 🤷‍♀️

Re: Holiday 2018 Preview!

57834799-5133-40A1-9C47-682AB9F55693.jpeg 

I saw this one on Sephora’s instagram stories but then I never saw anything else about it - until today - Available 9/21 🎉😄 

When will the drybar set be available in Canada?

@pinkxobarbz DRYBAR - Glitter Gang Is up now ☺️

I would love it if we could start a review thread exclusive to holiday releases. There's so much coming out that I would love some input on what to get, what's good value for money and how they all perform.

Me too! There’s so much out there. How’s a girl to choose 😊

@Feebee1115 @makeitup305 There’s a reviewer on YouTube that helped me make holiday kit decisions last year that I was really happy with. Her name is Ashley Klaty. I find her so genuine, and I usually agree with her opinions on products.

As new kits are released throughout the months leading up to the holidays, she buys and tests a lot of them. (She’s still lesser-known so she doesn’t get most of them through PR, which I actually like!)  She’s already started posting reviews if you want to look them up 😊

testing