cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Holiday 2018 Preview!

Holiday Preview_Option2.jpg

We've been waiting all year for this... This year's holiday preview event is almost here! I am currently in New York City to attend this oh-so-exciting holiday event which takes place tomorrow! For anyone who was around in 2017, this is the same event that Candace attended (#BTMemories: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Holiday-2017-Preview/m-p/3080939).

I am looking forward to showing you all what's to come this holiday so will be snapping photos and swatching as much as possible at the event. Let me tell you, there are a LOT of new products coming this year! I will do my best to get as much info as I can about each and every product.

I want to make sure that I am ready to hustle to ensure I capture what you want to see and can answer all of your questions. What are you most excited to see this holiday?  

Don't forget! Rouge gets to preview holiday product in stores before anyone else. Who is attending their local Rouge Preview?? 

UPDATE: Swatches and photos are coming in hot! We had so much fun at the event. Here’s a holiday card of the Beauty Directors and me to give you an idea of how cozy and festive the event truly was! @JeffreyBD @MyieshaBD @DavidBD Beauty Directors.png

Below you will find photos, swatches and looks from some of the product shown at the holiday preview event. If you're on a web browser (mobile or desktop) be sure to click on the spoiler tab for more information!

Sephora Favorites Kits (More to come!)This image is so blurry but I had to share the beauty!This image is so blurry but I had to share the beauty!

BITE BEAUTY - Four Little Bites Amuse Bouche Lipstick Set

Spoiler

Drybar Glitter Gang

Spoiler

Kevyn Aucoin NudePop Palette

Spoiler

Laura Mercier Illuminating Quad (aka the prettiest highlighter palette eva!)

Spoiler

Natasha Denona Gold Palette

Spoiler

Smashbox Always On Liquid Lip Set 

Spoiler

TARTE - Pineapple Of My Eye Collector's Set

Spoiler
Sephora Favorites Kits

Glow For It

Spoiler

Party Hair

Spoiler

Lash Stash

Spoiler

Pro Artist Picks

Spoiler

Scouted by Sephora 

Spoiler

Best Hair Ever

Spoiler

Perfume Sampler

Spoiler

Drunk Elephant Kits

Spoiler

Fresh Ritual Kit 

Spoiler

Glow Recipe Kit 

Spoiler

Laneige Sleep and Glow Kit

Spoiler

Peter Thomas Roth Mask Frenzy Kit 

Spoiler

Sephora Collection Masks

Spoiler

Sol De Janeiro Extravaganza Kit

Spoiler

Pinrose Style Kit

Re: Holiday 2018 Preview!

It looks beautiful!  @KatieBT

RE: Re: Holiday 2018 Preview!

So pretty! Thank you for the Swatches!

Oooh these shades are right up my alley @KatieBT! I love the warm tones, and the Metallics makes it a really fun palette!  This one will be very tempting! 😄 

Oh my goodness!! This eye look is stunning on you @KatieBT! 💛Love the swatches - thank you! 

OMG I LOVE YOU @KatieBT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Gorgeous eye look!!!! Hope it's ok... I will re-post these in the brand thread. THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I want this even if I hate browns! 😄

@veronika23  hahaha I LOVE you and that enthusiasm.. .You love Natasha so much and it makes me happy ❤️

I wish you all could hear me swatching this and talking to myself in my hotel room. Literally making the most ridiculous noises oh joy and amazement: "OH! MY! Woah! Whatttt?! AHhhhhhhhhHh!" It's just so beautiful! 

Of course you can use these photos in the ND thread, I would be honored 🙂

@KatieBT   I do love her so much!!!! I love her products and I love the looks she comes up with. I think some of that is because her signature looks are a bold eye with a nude lip and that has always been my favorite thing to do. It caught my attention early on. It took me a very long time to get into different and bolder shades of lipsticks. To me nothing beats the bold eye and the nude lip look!  I am so jealous you guys will get to see her at Sephoria!!!! Her and Kandee!!!

Hahahaha nice!!! I am sure I would be doing the same thing. It's so much fun to just sit there and play with new things. Can't wait to see more!!! 😄

Thank you!!! 🙂

🎉❤️ YESSS on this, those blue teals next to gold are gorgeous!!!

@eshoe what you can't see is that there are little blue sparkles in the share all the way on the left. This is what I was wearing all over my lid and it added this awesome holographic glitter to the metallic gold - SO pretty! 

This one is definitely one you'll was to check out in store if you think that pictures look nice.

Ooooh, that sounds like a golden version of her silver-flecked Cloudy Blue 17M maybe...very festive, @KatieBT-thank you SO MUCH for sharing these!!!

I know that Bite is always a Community favorite - who doesn't love Amouse Bouche?!

Here are photos and swatches of the BITE BEAUTY - Four Little Bites Amuse Bouche Lipstick Set - this adorable kit is great if you love minis or want to test different shades before getting a full-sized lippie. Bite_1.jpg

Bite_2.jpg

Top to bottom: Nori, Tanin, Date and SakeTop to bottom: Nori, Tanin, Date and Sake

RE: Re: Holiday 2018 Preview!

Great shades @KatieBT. And what an awesome price point! This is a great stocking stuffer/secret Santa present!!!

Those look like perfect autumn and winter colors. 🍁 

I always passed on getting the bite beauty holiday sets somehow they were not my kind of colors but this year I am definately getting! 

I've wanted Nori for the longest; perhaps I've been for a mini version 🤔

Thanks for swatches @KatieBT

I love Amuse Bouche but Amuse Bouche does not love me *cries* (allergic) 😞 Beautiful set though! So many people are going to love this. I may even get it as a gift for someone lol. 

Great swatches @KatieBT! Thanks!

Don't forget! Rouge gets to preview holiday product in stores before anyone else. Who is attending their local Rouge Preview?? If you haven't signed up yet, you can do se HERE: https://bit.ly/2MyYYZ6

P.S. I have taken hundreds of photos and will be posting asap! Eye candy of swatches and packaging coming SOON!

I've been eagerly checking, can't wait to see!

I’m really excited for the Rouge preview @KatieBT! I’ll be going to my

local Sephora with one of my BFF’s 😄👭 I can’t wait to see all the goodies in person! 

How fun @bakeamuffin!! Are there specific products you or your bestie are eyeing? 🛍

6 Replies
testing