cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Holiday 2018 Preview!

Holiday Preview_Option2.jpg

We've been waiting all year for this... This year's holiday preview event is almost here! I am currently in New York City to attend this oh-so-exciting holiday event which takes place tomorrow! For anyone who was around in 2017, this is the same event that Candace attended (#BTMemories: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Holiday-2017-Preview/m-p/3080939).

I am looking forward to showing you all what's to come this holiday so will be snapping photos and swatching as much as possible at the event. Let me tell you, there are a LOT of new products coming this year! I will do my best to get as much info as I can about each and every product.

I want to make sure that I am ready to hustle to ensure I capture what you want to see and can answer all of your questions. What are you most excited to see this holiday?  

Don't forget! Rouge gets to preview holiday product in stores before anyone else. Who is attending their local Rouge Preview?? 

UPDATE: Swatches and photos are coming in hot! We had so much fun at the event. Here’s a holiday card of the Beauty Directors and me to give you an idea of how cozy and festive the event truly was! @JeffreyBD @MyieshaBD @DavidBD Beauty Directors.png

Below you will find photos, swatches and looks from some of the product shown at the holiday preview event. If you're on a web browser (mobile or desktop) be sure to click on the spoiler tab for more information!

Sephora Favorites Kits (More to come!)This image is so blurry but I had to share the beauty!This image is so blurry but I had to share the beauty!

BITE BEAUTY - Four Little Bites Amuse Bouche Lipstick Set

Spoiler

Drybar Glitter Gang

Spoiler

Kevyn Aucoin NudePop Palette

Spoiler

Laura Mercier Illuminating Quad (aka the prettiest highlighter palette eva!)

Spoiler

Natasha Denona Gold Palette

Spoiler

Smashbox Always On Liquid Lip Set 

Spoiler

TARTE - Pineapple Of My Eye Collector's Set

Spoiler
Sephora Favorites Kits

Glow For It

Spoiler

Party Hair

Spoiler

Lash Stash

Spoiler

Pro Artist Picks

Spoiler

Scouted by Sephora 

Spoiler

Best Hair Ever

Spoiler

Perfume Sampler

Spoiler

Drunk Elephant Kits

Spoiler

Fresh Ritual Kit 

Spoiler

Glow Recipe Kit 

Spoiler

Laneige Sleep and Glow Kit

Spoiler

Peter Thomas Roth Mask Frenzy Kit 

Spoiler

Sephora Collection Masks

Spoiler

Sol De Janeiro Extravaganza Kit

Spoiler

Pinrose Style Kit

Holiday 2018 Preview!

Is there going to be a "Scouted by Sephora" favorites? There has been so many new releases this year. I really hope to see this, if it exists.

Re: Holiday 2018 Preview!

@Ashletta216 That's a cool idea.  I love seeing all of the new/up-and-coming brands that are getting recognized by Sephora.

RE: Holiday 2018 Preview!

is it today @KatieBT ? i only need the hourglass holiday palette pls , swatch and try it 🧡 @KatieBT

Oooh can you swatch the new Natasha Denona mini star palette 🌟 if you happen to see it? Hope you are having a great time!

Wait... theres going to be a mini star palette?!? I havent seen this yet and been hoping they would come out with one

@sydtomato yes! @veronika posted pictures in the Natasha Denona thread! It looks beautiful and very holiday appropriate!

Holiday 2018 Preview!

Anything on the two Hourglass palettes? The Unlocked palette which is released now on their website (Sat on Sephora) and the Ambient Lighting 4 (I heard it releases in Oct)?

Holiday 2018 Preview!

@KatieBT I love the details on the beauty Advent calendars coming to Sephora.

The holidays have arrived!The holidays have arrived!

I am at the event right now and everything is gorgeous (insert heart eyes emoji). I am snapping away and will share as much information as I can! Keep the questions coming I only have 30 minutes left here at the event. 

Probably too late now but would love to see swatches of both new Natasha Denona palettes. Thanks so much @KatieBT!

@veronika23 Luckily I was able to snag a lot of product!! I have swatches coming your way, V!

Woooo-hoooooo!!!!! Thanks so much @KatieBT! Must be so much fun being there!!!! Thank you!

@KatieBTUnidentifiedwould you be so kind as to switch the new Bobbi Brown palette as well? In some pictures it kinda looks like a dupe for the new Pat McGrath palette. Thanks so much and have fun!

ohh love this @KatieBT thanks for sharing!!!

The cozy holiday vibes in this photo are making me feel way better about the impending winter weather @KatieBT! I’m so excited to see all the products you’ll be able to share with us!! 

@KatieBT Can you swatch the Becca Macarroon set if possible please! 

@darkiceis YES, will do 🙂

@katieBT It looks like it SMELLS like Christmas in there!

@KatieBT It looks like it SMELLS like Christmas in there!

Re: @katieBT It looks like it SMELLS like Christmas in there!

@GG84 I was definitely feeling the spirit! Holiday music and all so  it’s officially December as far as I’m concerned 😄

YAY @KatieBT!!!  I can't wait to see everything.  I love holiday makeup time, so much cute, fun stuff and great values from sets!  I am super stoked for Too Faced holiday collection so any of that you can get a closer look at would be much appreciated.  Also, like others said, ADVENT CALENDERS!!!  My mom always got them for me as a kid so I love being able to treat myself to these fun, grown-up versions.  Pretty much anything you can get info on will be awesome.

The gingerbread spice palette from too faced. I'm not sure if it's will be a limited edition thing. I hope not because I feel it's will be better quality if it is not. Also, I want to know when it's release?

I'm also excited for the eyeshadow palette from Marc Jacob. I hope it's will be more neutral than the past years.

10 Replies
testing