cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Holiday 2018 Preview!

Holiday Preview_Option2.jpg

We've been waiting all year for this... This year's holiday preview event is almost here! I am currently in New York City to attend this oh-so-exciting holiday event which takes place tomorrow! For anyone who was around in 2017, this is the same event that Candace attended (#BTMemories: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Holiday-2017-Preview/m-p/3080939).

I am looking forward to showing you all what's to come this holiday so will be snapping photos and swatching as much as possible at the event. Let me tell you, there are a LOT of new products coming this year! I will do my best to get as much info as I can about each and every product.

I want to make sure that I am ready to hustle to ensure I capture what you want to see and can answer all of your questions. What are you most excited to see this holiday?  

Don't forget! Rouge gets to preview holiday product in stores before anyone else. Who is attending their local Rouge Preview?? 

UPDATE: Swatches and photos are coming in hot! We had so much fun at the event. Here’s a holiday card of the Beauty Directors and me to give you an idea of how cozy and festive the event truly was! @JeffreyBD @MyieshaBD @DavidBD Beauty Directors.png

Below you will find photos, swatches and looks from some of the product shown at the holiday preview event. If you're on a web browser (mobile or desktop) be sure to click on the spoiler tab for more information!

Sephora Favorites Kits (More to come!)This image is so blurry but I had to share the beauty!This image is so blurry but I had to share the beauty!

BITE BEAUTY - Four Little Bites Amuse Bouche Lipstick Set

Spoiler

Drybar Glitter Gang

Spoiler

Kevyn Aucoin NudePop Palette

Spoiler

Laura Mercier Illuminating Quad (aka the prettiest highlighter palette eva!)

Spoiler

Natasha Denona Gold Palette

Spoiler

Smashbox Always On Liquid Lip Set 

Spoiler

TARTE - Pineapple Of My Eye Collector's Set

Spoiler
Sephora Favorites Kits

Glow For It

Spoiler

Party Hair

Spoiler

Lash Stash

Spoiler

Pro Artist Picks

Spoiler

Scouted by Sephora 

Spoiler

Best Hair Ever

Spoiler

Perfume Sampler

Spoiler

Drunk Elephant Kits

Spoiler

Fresh Ritual Kit 

Spoiler

Glow Recipe Kit 

Spoiler

Laneige Sleep and Glow Kit

Spoiler

Peter Thomas Roth Mask Frenzy Kit 

Spoiler

Sephora Collection Masks

Spoiler

Sol De Janeiro Extravaganza Kit

Spoiler

Pinrose Style Kit

RE: Holiday 2018 Preview!

Hello, I have been trying to rsvp for this Saturday in pentagon mall but for some reason the RSVP option is not available. Please help

Re: RE: Holiday 2018 Preview!

Hi @Reese219,

Sorry for the trouble! I'll send you a PM requesting a bit more information to assist. 

Best regards,

Laurie 

Holiday 2018 Preview!

I love how the holiday sets are filled with different goodies at a great price! it is the only way I can justify getting more when my vanity is full!

Holiday 2018 Preview!

love love looove

Thanks for thread!

Re: Holiday 2018 Preview!

Does anyone know if Skin Wonderland is only going to be available in-store? It's the only one I can't find online 😞 

Is this sold out??? the link doesnt work

@swiftie89 Sorry! The Skin Wonderland set has sold out online. I recommend checking with your local store to see if it's available. 

@KatieBT I would also love to know if we will be seeing this set online! @Tokyoite

It's online now! Just got mine!

@KatieBT, I'm interested in this set to. Could you possib...

@KatieBT, I'm interested in this set to. Could you possibly give us a release date. Thanks.

Re: @KatieBT, I'm interested in this set to. Could you possib...

@Luvstravel did you see it is online now? 😊

RE: Re: Holiday 2018 Preview!

Count me in too!

Ooo.. I completely forgot about the BUM BUM cream set.. *Facepalm*.. You know thats going to be on my love list for the holidays.. Such a good deal. That and the giant limited edition tub that was released this past month. *drool*. 

RE: Re: Holiday 2018 Preview!

I grabbed the Bum Bum kit with the FFS. But also want the giant one. Hoping they do a November sale too.

I should have looked at this post before placing my order - or maybe I'm glad I didn't lol. I love the Holiday releases, they are always so much fun. 

I got the Skin Wonderland set over the weekend. Includes 1 oz of SK-II and 8 ml of CEO serum!

I saw this in store today and I was tempted to pick this set up too. Skin care sets are such a great value. I have my eyes on a couple of them and hopefully then will still be there when the next VIB sale comes up. Hope you enjoy trying out all those new products!

This looks like a great set. I really don’t need anything, but I think I will need to pick this up!

Great choice @ssprinkle, it looks like this set includes so many incredible products! 😃

319 Replies
testing