Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Exclusive Events
|

Holiday 2017 Preview!

Holiday preview.jpg

9/7/2017 UPDATE #3:

Hi all! Here are the photos from the event!  Open the spoiler tags to see them.

To answer some questions from the event yesterday:

These are EXCLUSIVE to Sephora products, so while there are many more products coming for holiday, these products and gifts are some of the only ones that will be available only at Sephora. 

The Rouge Event on 9/9 will include some of these products, but not all of the Sephora Favorites kits. You will also be able to shop online with a slightly different assortment.

Enjoy!

Spoiler
Hair and Fragrance Gifts
Hair sets_rs.jpgHair tools_rs.jpgFragrance_rs.jpg
Spoiler
Skincare Gifts
Skincare Sets1_rs.jpgSkincare Sets3_rs.jpgSkincare Sets4_rs.jpgSkincareSets2_rs.jpg
Spoiler
Sephora Favorites Sets
Favorites Color_rs.jpgFavorites Skincare_rs.jpg
Spoiler
Color Gifts
Color sets 2_rs.jpgColor sets1_rs.jpgLip Kits_rs.jpgPalettes_rs.jpgHighlighters_rs.jpg
Spoiler
Sephora Collection Gifts:
SC Gifts_rs.jpgSC Foxes_rs.jpgSephoracollectionbrushes_rs.jpgSC Palettes_rs.jpg

RE: Holiday 2017 Preview!

KAT Von D kits? How about men's holiday kits?

When will these be available to buy? There are no Sephora stores where I live, only Sephora inside JCPenney. I'm a Rouge customer and was invited to an early shopping event in Friday but was told that the Sephora's in JCPenney's wouldn't be hosting the early shopping event or it would be at a completely different time. Is there going to be an early access event online for Rouge customers as well?

Re: RE: Holiday 2017 Preview!

@LaLaHayes I think last year the products were available online for Rouges on the day of the event, then a couple or a few days later they were available for everyone. But don't quote me on that 🙂

RE: Re: RE: Holiday 2017 Preview!

Thanks so much! 😉I can't remember one year from the next. Lol!

Hi. Do you have anything from Tom Ford and Dior, please? Thanks ❤️ can't wait to see all holiday sets

Re: Holiday 2017 Preview!

Can't wait to see more!

I would love to see some of the stocking stuffer gifts - they're my go to to try fullsize/mini products 

Sephora Favorites kits break apart to make the best stocking stuffers, I've posted a bunch in the thread and I'll post some more in the roundup later.

Also Sephora Collection has the cutest stocking stuffers at great prices! You can break apart or give whole sets since they're so small and such a good price.

IMG_6829.JPG

I need that Nude!!!

That HOL case TT_TT I need.

I want that Holiday Gem set so bad! Hope they have it in Canada! Thanks so much for posting! This is the best start to a morning ever!

omg *heaving breathing*

Thanks for giving us a preview @candacebt!! Just when I told myself I'd be spending less money on things I don't need so many of these sets are calling out to me. I'll be at the Rouge preview this weekend, so we'll see what I come away with! 

Any new abh glow kits or new highlighter kits?!

IMG_6820.JPG

Yes! Here's some new exclusive kits and palettes from Bobbi Brown, Sephora Favorites, Milk and Laura Mercier. 

You know you're a beauty addict when the Sephora Favorites Sets come out and you already own everything in them lol

That Laura Mercier highlighter is calling my name! I've loved every highlight I've gotten from LM so I have high hopes for this one too. And that Bobbi Brown palette looks stunning.  The Milk palette looks interesting too, but I'd have to swatch it first.

There goes the gift (to myself) budget.

OMG I need the Bobbi Brown palette!

That's what my reaction too @jesscheems.  Holly macaronies!!! Btw, do you know you just got promoted to Rookie II?

@blackkitty2014 Yayy for promotions lol ❤️ We both seem to be Rookie II now 😃

BTW the glow for it appears to have Opal and the bronze shimmer brick. If it were other colours I was totally getting it!

Thanks @candacebt so much!!! That Bobbi Brown palette 😍😍😍 is calling my name! 

More skincare! 

IMG_6818.JPG

Sets from Josie Maran, Tatcha, Boscia and Sunday Riley

3 Replies
testing