Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Hi, I need to vent...

I’ve been extremely patient but have been pushed to my limits. All I’ve been begging for is the truth. When will my orders be shipped?? I placed an order on the weekend only because it’s always taken a couple of days to get to me. Now it’s still not shipped and my bff’s birthday is tomorrow! How is it acceptable for them to keep lying to me every time I call and say the order is on its way? The guy on Monday said it was in the warehouse being shipped and I’d have it ASAP. That was 4 days. I am livid and simply disappointed. Thanks for listening. x

RE: Hi, I need to vent...

Try posting this in the customer service thread. Hopefully a mod can help you

It was posted at check out that orders will experience a delayed processing time due to the volume of orders they get during the sale. Your items will come, but it may take a little while longer then anticipated. If you can, I’d get something small, print out pictures of what you did get your BFF, and put them in a box. Then when you give it to them explain the items are still on the way but you’ll get them it them as soon as they arrive.

Thank you for responding. I’m just upset that the guy I spoke to on Monday said my order would ship the following day (Tuesday)...that’s the most frustrating part. Had I been told the truth, I would’ve purchased the items in the store while the sale was still on and later returned whatever would eventually arrive in the mail.
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
testing