Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Happy Valentine’s Day, BIC!

Happy Vday from Team BIC_.JPG

Happy Valentine’s Day, BIC superstars! ❤  

Thank you all for your contributions in the Beauty Insider Community – you make this such a special place to be. We love each and every one of you, and are sending you all the warmest virtual hugs this Valentine’s Day.

We know that you’ll probably be treating your loved ones (including yourself!) this holiday, so if you have any gifting ideas be sure to share them with us for inspo! 😊

Let us know how you’re spending your Valentine’s Day by hitting the “Reply” button below!

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day, BIC!

Thank goodness for pets that keep us company, @sprocketta - us humans can only take so much☺️

@eshoe ,

It's the pits that you are all sick!  I hope that you are all well soon!   You've sure had lots of company with everyone being ill.

That’s what I hear, @tsavorite, and that’s not a good thing:( 

@eshoe Oh no. Hope your family feels better soon. Last month the whole family was sick for the whole month. Not fun for sure. 

The whole month @SportyGirly125, I am so sorry😧 just can’t kick this! Hope you all are much better now, can’t imagine trying to prevent the youngest ones from sharing it, it’s near impossible.

@eshoe It was bad. My son gave it to my daughter and I and then my husband got it. It was so bad that my daughter at 4 months old had to get a nebulizer and I went to urgent care twice to check if I had pneumonia. They said it was possibly bronchitis and it would take 4-6 weeks for me to get better. I just got better this month thank goodness. 

Oh my goodness @SportyGirly125 that sounds awful for all you guys. So glad you are recuperating finally! Scary stuff. Hugs! 

@Sunnysmom Thank you 

@SportyGirly125 ,

That sounds so awful!  I'm glad that you are all finally getting so much better!

@tsavorite Thank you 

@SportyGirly125   That sounds very trying.  I'm glad you guys are better!  The flu is really bad here too.  At my husband's work, people are spraying Lysol on everything! 

@Ispend2much6 Thank you 

@SportyGirly125  Omg that’s so scary. I’m glad your all on the mend. 

@ather Thank you. Me too. 

Oh @SportyGirly125 that is truly awful 😱 That is so scary, especially with such a little one. My daughter had croup at 10 months and it was terrifying. Yours is even younger, it must have been so hard on you. Especially since you were that sick, too 🤭 I had no idea, I’m so sorry. Sending you hugs💕💗💕

@eshoe I’m just glad we all got better. I think it was worse for me because I was suppose to be back at work but had to work from home almost the whole month.  The Doctors at urgent care said it’s definitely going around. 

I am so relieved for you that you are all better, @SportyGirly125 💕

@eshoe Me too.  It was worse because she was teething too. She has 5 teeth already 😱

5 teeth at 4 months @SportyGirly125 😱 you need some serious R&R!!!

@eshoe   Feel better soon!!  We are watching a Godzilla movie.:)

Wow Godzilla, sounds just right @Ispend2much6 🙂 we were having fun with Google translate earlier, passes the time👍🏼

323 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos20
  • Happy Vday from Team BIC_.JPG
  • bottle-perfume-with-red-hearts_127657-10725
  • E194BFBE-C7FE-40D3-985F-4ED30DDA2FC4.jpeg
  • 18D46631-CF4B-49EC-929C-6F899430AA18.jpeg
  • DE2D5CB9-7370-4786-B524-FE2DDBA3935D.jpeg
  • 421208CA-03BB-4128-AC85-1900663624A8.jpeg
  • 08A9D02D-D400-468B-8254-4483A0AAE2C7.jpeg
  • giphy.gif
  • 20200212_000202.jpg
  • CFF89B11-13CB-46CD-89AB-4E911CB3F35C.jpeg
  • 4897A106-8446-437B-9D9C-D9CA71935AEB.jpeg
  • We took an old ottoman and made it into a dog bed for her
  • Never any room to sit on any sofa lol
  • He’s always climbing into stuff and I’m always rescuing him.  Locked inside a cupboard, fridge, closet, boxes, basement, attic, suitcase, pantry, almost dryer (this cat is really testing his 9 lives theory)
testing