Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Happy Valentineโ€™s Day, BIC!

Happy Vday from Team BIC_.JPG

Happy Valentineโ€™s Day, BIC superstars! โค  

Thank you all for your contributions in the Beauty Insider Community โ€“ you make this such a special place to be. We love each and every one of you, and are sending you all the warmest virtual hugs this Valentineโ€™s Day.

We know that youโ€™ll probably be treating your loved ones (including yourself!) this holiday, so if you have any gifting ideas be sure to share them with us for inspo! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Let us know how youโ€™re spending your Valentineโ€™s Day by hitting the โ€œReplyโ€ button below!

Re: Happy Valentineโ€™s Day, BIC!

Such concern in those eyes, @sprocketta ๐Ÿ˜„

I forgot the snood to keep her ears and neck warm lol.  Love it ๐Ÿ˜ 

So cute I love her and her pretty winter coat.  ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

@2manyperfumes ,

I'm rolling on the floor over the name "Mia Feral !"   I love it so much! 

Holly, Jasper, and Mia are wonderful!  Love the photos!

๐Ÿ˜‚ yes that is her name but we call Mia for short.  Our oldest rescue will be 15 (Bubba).  Heโ€™s so sweet but doesnโ€™t like be trampled by the dogs - heโ€™s our phantom cat.  We panic when he meows and we canโ€™t find him because he loves climbing into stuff including ottomans, shoe cupboards and everything below.  

Heโ€™s always climbing into stuff and Iโ€™m always rescuing him.  Locked inside a cupboard, fridge, closet, boxes, basement, attic, suitcase, pantry, almost dryer (this cat is really testing his 9 lives theory)Heโ€™s always climbing into stuff and Iโ€™m always rescuing him. Locked inside a cupboard, fridge, closet, boxes, basement, attic, suitcase, pantry, almost dryer (this cat is really testing his 9 lives theory)#

@2manyperfumes ,

Bubba is a character!  So very handsome, though!

@2manyperfumes ,

Beautiful dogs!  Hugs to both!  Irish Wolfhound-  I love big dogs.

@2manyperfumes  Omg they are both adorable!!! 

@2manyperfumes Is your โ€˜furniture hogโ€™ an Irish Wolfhound? Doesnโ€™t look like you have much couch room left for anyone else๐Ÿ˜Š

Lol yes she is and she just sprawls over top of us when we are sitting on the couch.  Two dogs, two cats.  Sheโ€™s our second IW.  

Sheโ€™s beautiful @2manyperfumes! Hounds have the gentlest souls๐Ÿ˜Š Cats just tolerate us ๐Ÿ˜†

Lol yes sheโ€™s very gentle and sweat and loves her cats haaa.  Iโ€™ve rescued quire a few and sheโ€™s so kind to them ๐Ÿ’–

@sprocketta, That sounds like my kind of eveningโฃ

@sprocketta, That sounds like my kind of eveningโฃ

Re: @sprocketta, That sounds like my kind of eveningโฃ

@Luvstravel it's been a long week and I passed out pretty early. It was very relaxing. I understand completely why that's your kind of night.

@sprocketta you have a grey, I am so jealous! Beautiful pup, the best cuddler I betโ˜บ๏ธ

@eshoe She's gorgeous, but not a big cuddler. She gets on the bed and lays with her back to my calf as a concession and then sneaks off to the couch after I fall asleep. When I had food poisoning a few months ago she snuggled right in next to me in bed. She knew I was really sick and stuck with me. It was very comforting.

Awww Iโ€™m so glad she kept you company then, @sprocketta. I am so in love with the houndโ€™s temperament, always so gentle but seriously goofy. Bummer sheโ€™s not usually a cuddler but the company is well worth it ๐Ÿ™‚

Happy Galentines Day everyone! One of my friends took me out to get v-day themed nails this week! The nail technician didnโ€™t have time to do the design on all my nails like how they had it in the pic I used for reference, but Iโ€™m very happy with how it turned out! 

421208CA-03BB-4128-AC85-1900663624A8.jpeg

08A9D02D-D400-468B-8254-4483A0AAE2C7.jpeg

Apart from that Iโ€™m not doing too much tonight. Hopefully, Iโ€™ll get to watch โ€œTo All the Boysโ€ part 2 with my pals this weekend to continue on with the v-day theme ๐Ÿ˜‰

Love how your Valentineโ€™s Day themed nails turned out, @Guessgal! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’• 

Your nails look fantastic, @Guessgal! Perfect for Valenti...

Your nails look fantastic, @Guessgal! Perfect for Valentine's day!

@Guessgal ,

Sometimes less is more- Your nails look beautiful!  I hope you enjoy "To All The Boys, P.S. I Still Love You!"

I loved both films.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos20
  • Happy Vday from Team BIC_.JPG
  • bottle-perfume-with-red-hearts_127657-10725
  • E194BFBE-C7FE-40D3-985F-4ED30DDA2FC4.jpeg
  • 18D46631-CF4B-49EC-929C-6F899430AA18.jpeg
  • DE2D5CB9-7370-4786-B524-FE2DDBA3935D.jpeg
  • 421208CA-03BB-4128-AC85-1900663624A8.jpeg
  • 08A9D02D-D400-468B-8254-4483A0AAE2C7.jpeg
  • giphy.gif
  • 20200212_000202.jpg
  • CFF89B11-13CB-46CD-89AB-4E911CB3F35C.jpeg
  • 4897A106-8446-437B-9D9C-D9CA71935AEB.jpeg
  • We took an old ottoman and made it into a dog bed for her
  • Never any room to sit on any sofa lol
  • Heโ€™s always climbing into stuff and Iโ€™m always rescuing him.  Locked inside a cupboard, fridge, closet, boxes, basement, attic, suitcase, pantry, almost dryer (this cat is really testing his 9 lives theory)
testing