Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Happy Valentine’s Day, BIC!

Happy Vday from Team BIC_.JPG

Happy Valentine’s Day, BIC superstars! ❤  

Thank you all for your contributions in the Beauty Insider Community – you make this such a special place to be. We love each and every one of you, and are sending you all the warmest virtual hugs this Valentine’s Day.

We know that you’ll probably be treating your loved ones (including yourself!) this holiday, so if you have any gifting ideas be sure to share them with us for inspo! 😊

Let us know how you’re spending your Valentine’s Day by hitting the “Reply” button below!

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day, BIC!

Such concern in those eyes, @sprocketta 😄

I forgot the snood to keep her ears and neck warm lol.  Love it 😍 

So cute I love her and her pretty winter coat.  💋💋

@2manyperfumes ,

I'm rolling on the floor over the name "Mia Feral !"   I love it so much! 

Holly, Jasper, and Mia are wonderful!  Love the photos!

😂 yes that is her name but we call Mia for short.  Our oldest rescue will be 15 (Bubba).  He’s so sweet but doesn’t like be trampled by the dogs - he’s our phantom cat.  We panic when he meows and we can’t find him because he loves climbing into stuff including ottomans, shoe cupboards and everything below.  

He’s always climbing into stuff and I’m always rescuing him.  Locked inside a cupboard, fridge, closet, boxes, basement, attic, suitcase, pantry, almost dryer (this cat is really testing his 9 lives theory)He’s always climbing into stuff and I’m always rescuing him. Locked inside a cupboard, fridge, closet, boxes, basement, attic, suitcase, pantry, almost dryer (this cat is really testing his 9 lives theory)#

@2manyperfumes ,

Bubba is a character!  So very handsome, though!

@2manyperfumes ,

Beautiful dogs!  Hugs to both!  Irish Wolfhound-  I love big dogs.

@2manyperfumes  Omg they are both adorable!!! 

@2manyperfumes Is your ‘furniture hog’ an Irish Wolfhound? Doesn’t look like you have much couch room left for anyone else😊

Lol yes she is and she just sprawls over top of us when we are sitting on the couch.  Two dogs, two cats.  She’s our second IW.  

She’s beautiful @2manyperfumes! Hounds have the gentlest souls😊 Cats just tolerate us 😆

Lol yes she’s very gentle and sweat and loves her cats haaa.  I’ve rescued quire a few and she’s so kind to them 💖

@sprocketta, That sounds like my kind of evening❣

@sprocketta, That sounds like my kind of evening❣

Re: @sprocketta, That sounds like my kind of evening❣

@Luvstravel it's been a long week and I passed out pretty early. It was very relaxing. I understand completely why that's your kind of night.

@sprocketta you have a grey, I am so jealous! Beautiful pup, the best cuddler I bet☺️

@eshoe She's gorgeous, but not a big cuddler. She gets on the bed and lays with her back to my calf as a concession and then sneaks off to the couch after I fall asleep. When I had food poisoning a few months ago she snuggled right in next to me in bed. She knew I was really sick and stuck with me. It was very comforting.

Awww I’m so glad she kept you company then, @sprocketta. I am so in love with the hound’s temperament, always so gentle but seriously goofy. Bummer she’s not usually a cuddler but the company is well worth it 🙂

Happy Galentines Day everyone! One of my friends took me out to get v-day themed nails this week! The nail technician didn’t have time to do the design on all my nails like how they had it in the pic I used for reference, but I’m very happy with how it turned out! 

421208CA-03BB-4128-AC85-1900663624A8.jpeg

08A9D02D-D400-468B-8254-4483A0AAE2C7.jpeg

Apart from that I’m not doing too much tonight. Hopefully, I’ll get to watch “To All the Boys” part 2 with my pals this weekend to continue on with the v-day theme 😉

Love how your Valentine’s Day themed nails turned out, @Guessgal! 💗💕 

Your nails look fantastic, @Guessgal! Perfect for Valenti...

Your nails look fantastic, @Guessgal! Perfect for Valentine's day!

@Guessgal ,

Sometimes less is more- Your nails look beautiful!  I hope you enjoy "To All The Boys, P.S. I Still Love You!"

I loved both films.

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos20
  • Happy Vday from Team BIC_.JPG
  • bottle-perfume-with-red-hearts_127657-10725
  • E194BFBE-C7FE-40D3-985F-4ED30DDA2FC4.jpeg
  • 18D46631-CF4B-49EC-929C-6F899430AA18.jpeg
  • DE2D5CB9-7370-4786-B524-FE2DDBA3935D.jpeg
  • 421208CA-03BB-4128-AC85-1900663624A8.jpeg
  • 08A9D02D-D400-468B-8254-4483A0AAE2C7.jpeg
  • giphy.gif
  • 20200212_000202.jpg
  • CFF89B11-13CB-46CD-89AB-4E911CB3F35C.jpeg
  • 4897A106-8446-437B-9D9C-D9CA71935AEB.jpeg
  • We took an old ottoman and made it into a dog bed for her
  • Never any room to sit on any sofa lol
  • He’s always climbing into stuff and I’m always rescuing him.  Locked inside a cupboard, fridge, closet, boxes, basement, attic, suitcase, pantry, almost dryer (this cat is really testing his 9 lives theory)
testing