Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Happy Valentine’s Day, BIC!

Happy Vday from Team BIC_.JPG

Happy Valentine’s Day, BIC superstars! ❤  

Thank you all for your contributions in the Beauty Insider Community – you make this such a special place to be. We love each and every one of you, and are sending you all the warmest virtual hugs this Valentine’s Day.

We know that you’ll probably be treating your loved ones (including yourself!) this holiday, so if you have any gifting ideas be sure to share them with us for inspo! 😊

Let us know how you’re spending your Valentine’s Day by hitting the “Reply” button below!

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day, BIC!

@Ispend2much6 yes! @CarolBT and I went on a chocolate run yesterday - getting started early ❤️

@LexBT @CarolBT, practice makes perfect. Feel free to do another chocolate run! 😉

And I do not regret that chocolate run ONE BIT!

@LexBT   Good idea!  And don't forget the day after discounts. 🙂

Happy Valentine's Day! Thank you for the sweet gift! I'll be spending the day sleeping and going into work that night.

@Samtian Yeah, I got word this afternoon that I have to cover for someone tomorrow.  None of the others are willing to work on a Friday - let alone a holiday!  At least we're in this together!

Happy Valentines @TeamBIC !! Thank you all for your hard work and hope you have a great day!

Happy Valentine’s Day to @TeamBIC and all the lovely BIC members. 💄🌹💋🥰😘🥰 I treat myself a day off work 🤪 My 4 yr old son says “Mommy you’re my Valentine and you got to get me a surprise - a dinosaur toy” 😂🤣 I probably get another Sephora GC from the hubby as usual (and I’m not complaining) 🤣😂 I’d like to order in and take it easy at home with my family 😘

@blackkitty2014  Omg your son is too cute!!! Love it

@blackkitty2014   That sounds like a perfect day!

Hi @blackkitty2014,

How sweet! Four is such a great age. Enjoy your Valentine's day with your family! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thx you @RebeccaBT 🌹❤️💄

Happy Valentine’s Day @TeamBIC  and BIC ladies! My boyfriend wants to go out for dinner to a Brazilian steakhouse but I think that’s more for him than for me 😛

@makeitup305  It must be a boy thing my husband talks about going to one all the time. 

@ather Since we only go on special occasions, he jumps at the chance. It’s usually really good, but I told him I didn’t feel like eating my weight in meat this week so we might go somewhere else.

@makeitup305  The last time my husband wanted to go was when I was 9 months pregnant. And I didn’t like the smell of meat when I was pregnant. We ended up going to the melting pot a fondue place and I ended up eating so much I couldn’t breathe for like 2 days!! 

@ather I love the melting pot 

@SportyGirly125  Me too!!!

@makeitup305 haha YES I have been in the same boat. it's the thought though, right?

@LexBT since he’s probably paying I can’t complain to much 😜

I will be staying in and enjoying my own company  ❤ Movies, wine, chocolate, sleep.... it will be peaceful. Happy Valentine's Day!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos20
  • Happy Vday from Team BIC_.JPG
  • bottle-perfume-with-red-hearts_127657-10725
  • E194BFBE-C7FE-40D3-985F-4ED30DDA2FC4.jpeg
  • 18D46631-CF4B-49EC-929C-6F899430AA18.jpeg
  • DE2D5CB9-7370-4786-B524-FE2DDBA3935D.jpeg
  • 421208CA-03BB-4128-AC85-1900663624A8.jpeg
  • 08A9D02D-D400-468B-8254-4483A0AAE2C7.jpeg
  • giphy.gif
  • 20200212_000202.jpg
  • CFF89B11-13CB-46CD-89AB-4E911CB3F35C.jpeg
  • 4897A106-8446-437B-9D9C-D9CA71935AEB.jpeg
  • We took an old ottoman and made it into a dog bed for her
  • Never any room to sit on any sofa lol
  • He’s always climbing into stuff and I’m always rescuing him.  Locked inside a cupboard, fridge, closet, boxes, basement, attic, suitcase, pantry, almost dryer (this cat is really testing his 9 lives theory)
testing