Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Happy Valentine’s Day, BIC!

Happy Vday from Team BIC_.JPG

Happy Valentine’s Day, BIC superstars! ❤  

Thank you all for your contributions in the Beauty Insider Community – you make this such a special place to be. We love each and every one of you, and are sending you all the warmest virtual hugs this Valentine’s Day.

We know that you’ll probably be treating your loved ones (including yourself!) this holiday, so if you have any gifting ideas be sure to share them with us for inspo! 😊

Let us know how you’re spending your Valentine’s Day by hitting the “Reply” button below!

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day, BIC!

Love your plans @l8totheparty; sounds like such a fun and relaxing evening. Any idea on what movie(s) you’re going to watch?

I love romantic comedies, so perhaps He's Just not that Into You. LOL. Or some cute Nicolas Sparks book adaptation. @itsfi 

@l8totheparty  That sounds dreamy!! 

Hi @l8totheparty,

That sounds like heaven! Enjoy!

Best,
Rebecca

@TeamBIC

Happy Galentine’s/Valentine’s Day!

I have been sending out Galentine’s Day packages to some lovely ladies here on BIC catered to them as well as my bestie and coworker. 

Gift ideas that I love are hand made things or working around people’s Elfster’s wishlists or getting them brands you know they love.  For instance, I got my coworker some cookies and cake pops today, I gifted my bestie a Tokidoki bag and gifted some wonderful ladies on here some skincare, Trader Joe’s items and some

luxe brands to celebrate Galentine’s Day as a special thank you for being so kind and wonderful to me. 

I don’t really do Valentine’s Day because I use to work at a flower shop. So Friday will be spent hanging out with the kiddos and working on some crafts to give to the grandparents. 

@SportyGirly125, Hope you had a nice evening. I just fini...

@SportyGirly125, Hope you had a nice evening. I just finished watching "To all the boys I've loved before" and the second one. They were so cute and I completely understand your purchase on the Haul thread now ❣Thanks for the great movie recommendation!

Re: @SportyGirly125, Hope you had a nice evening. I just fini...

@Luvstravel Your welcome. The books are good too

@SportyGirly125  You are truly a special person. I really hope you get spoiled for Valentine’s Day. You definitely deserve it. 

@ather Awww thank you. You are so sweet. Happy Valentine’s Day. 

Wow @SportyGirly125! One of my very first jobs was working at a flower shop. Valentine's day was a madhouse, followed by Mother's day. What did you do there? My job was to strip the thorns off of the long stemmed roses. What a memory!

@CarolBT I did almost everything even make custom arrangements for people, make corsage and boutonnieres, strip the thrones, clean buckets and restock, run the shop at nights.  It was crazy. I was going to college and working crazy hours during Valentine’s  and Mother’s Day

@SportyGirly125 I shudder when I think of how many jobs I juggled while in college. Where did I find the energy? I could run from job to job, class to class, handle homework in the library or coffee shop, and still manage to have a social life on top of it all. Now I make dinner and flop on the couch, LOL

@CarolBT Same.  I don’t even want to count the years since I left college but it’s been more than a decade 

@SportyGirly125  You are so sweet! I love this❤️

Hi @SportyGirly125,

That is so sweet. What a nice way to spend the day! 

Best,
Rebecca

You are so sweet! @SportyGirly125 

@TeamBIC  For Valentines Day I will be working late, and planning to do Valentine Day Bees with the kids at work. Saturday will be the day I celebrate with the bf, by going out to a nice dinner, since we will be both off work.

@Anastasiya13 How fun! Enjoy your dinner!

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT  Thank you. Hope you have a great Valentines Day ❤️

For Valentine's day I made each of my children a gift bag with some Valentine sweets, a cute card, and a lego set that I'll be able to build with each of them for some one on one time.

I shamelessly ordered myself a couple of new Voluspa candles, the Milk Rose candle and the VOLUSPA - Goji & Tarocco Orange Glass Jar Candle (which is supposed to arrive on V-Day!). 

We'll enjoy Valentine's Day together as a family and then in the evening once the kids are in bed we'll be able to enjoy some treats and a movie together ♡ Quality Touch and Quantity Time are my hubby's love languages so I focus on those more than gifts; he could care less about receiving a present but will praise me for days if I give him a good back massage!

@bakeamuffin   You're a good wife, especially for paying attention to your hubby's needs when your kids are young.  Sometimes that can be difficult to do!

Conversation Stats
Photos20
  • Happy Vday from Team BIC_.JPG
  • bottle-perfume-with-red-hearts_127657-10725
  • E194BFBE-C7FE-40D3-985F-4ED30DDA2FC4.jpeg
  • 18D46631-CF4B-49EC-929C-6F899430AA18.jpeg
  • DE2D5CB9-7370-4786-B524-FE2DDBA3935D.jpeg
  • 421208CA-03BB-4128-AC85-1900663624A8.jpeg
  • 08A9D02D-D400-468B-8254-4483A0AAE2C7.jpeg
  • giphy.gif
  • 20200212_000202.jpg
  • CFF89B11-13CB-46CD-89AB-4E911CB3F35C.jpeg
  • 4897A106-8446-437B-9D9C-D9CA71935AEB.jpeg
  • We took an old ottoman and made it into a dog bed for her
  • Never any room to sit on any sofa lol
  • He’s always climbing into stuff and I’m always rescuing him.  Locked inside a cupboard, fridge, closet, boxes, basement, attic, suitcase, pantry, almost dryer (this cat is really testing his 9 lives theory)
testing