cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Happy New Member Monday!

New Member Monday.JPG

Happy June, BIC! Itโ€™s the first Monday of the month and we are continuing our New Member Monday tradition. We had so much fun meeting A LOT of new friends in May so weโ€™re back to meet more new members or anyone who didnโ€™t get a chance to introduce themselves last month.

Even if you arenโ€™t technically โ€œnewโ€ but have been lurking around the community and havenโ€™t gotten the chance to post, introduce yourself (we LOVE making new friends here, if you havenโ€™t already noticed ๐Ÿ™‚ ). We want to meet you and greet you!

New members and lurkers! Please introduce yourself and tell us your favorite springtime beauty product. We canโ€™t wait to meet you!

RE: Happy New Member Monday!

Iโ€™ve had my account for 7 years but only just started posting in here this month so I hope that counts! Iโ€™ve lurked for a while now and always read up on the knowledgeable recommendations and product info everyone on this platform has. Iโ€™m so glad Iโ€™ve started to post/ask questions because you have all been so great with your responses! Iโ€™d say right now my favorite product is the belief aqua bomb gel moisturizer. I have only gotten into skincare in the past two months or so but my skin has honestly NEVER looked better. I look forward to continuing to lurk around the BIC! Haha

Re: RE: Happy New Member Monday!

@KateJRoberts Welcome back to BIC. 

Welcome to BIC @KateJRoberts

Welcome to the BIC @KateJRoberts!๐Ÿ˜Š

@KateJRoberts Welcome! We're so happy you decided to start posting and having fun! I have oily skin so the Aqua Bomb gel moisturizer is also one of my favorite moisturizer is also one of my favorite products ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Welcome @KateJRoberts! So glad you decided to join in on the fun here on the BIC. ๐Ÿ˜„ I have heard great things about the True Cream Aqua Bomb; it's awesome to hear that you're loving it! I've been getting REALLY into skincare recently as well - let me know if you have any more recommendations! 

Hi @KateJRoberts,

YES that totally counts!! We're so glad you've started engaging more and asking/answering questions. Lurking is great for searching out topics, but it's fun to jump into the mix as well. 

I have a little tub of BELIF - The True Cream Moisturizing Bombthat I keep at my desk. It's a lifesaver under the constant controlled office air conditioning that dries out skin. 

Welcome!!

~@CarolBT

Welcome @KateJRoberts  !  I lurked for ages before commenting too.  TBH I still lurk a little now.  I hope you enjoy and have fun chatting!

Image result for welcome gif

Re: Happy New Member Monday!

Welcome to all of the new members! Here's a great thread to get around that was started by @Mcakes !

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Welcome-to-BIC-The-Navigation-Thread/m-p/2911403#M98185

Re: Happy New Member Monday!

@SpaceLlama such a great resource for new members, thank you for sharing!!

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 65 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos1
  • New Member Monday.JPG
testing