cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Happy Halloween, BIC!

Happy Halloween BIC 2020.jpg

BOO! Happy Halloween, BIC! 🎃 We hope you are all having a safe and fun Halloween this year. Even though Team BIC isn’t in the office to take silly group pictures in our costumes, we are celebrating the spooky holiday together in spirit.

Hit the “Reply” button below to share your Halloween plans and/or photos!

REMINDER that our #BICSpookySweepstakes is currently going on – you can enter for the chance to win $500 USD in Sephora e-gift cards by simply uploading your festive Halloween look to the Beauty Insider Community Gallery with “#BICSpookySweepstakes” in your title*. Check out the official rules and entry details here: #BICSpookySweepstakes: Upload Your Halloween Looks for a Chance to Win a $500 Sephora e-Gift Card! 

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Odds depend on the number of entries received. US and Canadian residents (excl. Quebec) only, age 18+ (and age of majority). Enter by 11/2/20. Ten Sephora e-gift cards (AVP $500 USD) awarded by random drawing. Click here for official rules and entry details.

Re: Happy Halloween, BIC!

Happy Halloween @TeamBIC 🎃🎃🎃 I wish we could see all of your looks soon! I have no Halloween spirit this year but love looking at everyone's looks 🙂

Happy Halloween @TeamBIC And everyone else! 

@sprocketta @Happy Halloween 

Happy Halloween @TeamBIC 🎃. A pizza place that we adore finally came to our town so I'm going to break my diet for the day for some deep dish and a scary movie marathon with the hubbie 👻💀.  Our kids are 4 legged so they are getting catnip filled pumpkins as a treat 🍬. Happy Halloween to all and be safe!

@niki172   Sounds great!

@TeamBIC   Those pumpkins are so cute!

I think we are going to go out to eat that night.  One time we went out to dinner (after leaving a bowl of candy for kids to help themselves while trick or treating) and discovered that there were hardly any other people out and about.  We had the restaurant nearly to ourselves!

#BICSpookySweepstakes

B2B33CC6-F124-4548-A346-BF8C2DA506A6.jpegPATRICK TA Monochrome Moment Velvet Blush She's Passionate Lilly Lashes Welcome to Miami Collection Miami 3D FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation 380 Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder - Honey Honey Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat Lip Liner Iconic Nude PAT McGRATH LABS OpuLUST Lip Gloss Dreamscape MAKE UP FOR EVER Matte Velvet Skin Blurring Powder Foundation Y505Cognac 

 I wanted to Cher this with you 😉 

I think my kiddo may have aged out of ToT this year and so I've been feeling wistful about years past. I found this Halloween look from a few years ago and could not tell you what I was! Sort of a general 'Halloween' look - wig, spider web cape, icy eye makeup. That was fun to pull together. Can't wait to see/hear what others might be doing this year or fun years from the past.

generic halloween.jpg

@TeamBIC Happy Halloween. My kiddos school will be celebrating Halloween tomorrow so I packed goodie bags for their classmates and am dressing up my son as a firefighter and my daughter will be either an avocado or Minnie Mouse.

C9819A99-1620-42EF-B600-8424A1ED4D60.gif

@SportyGirly125 I would love to see the avocado costume, would you post a pic of it? Just the costume.

@SportyGirly125 That is adorable!

@sprocketta thank you. I hope she lets me take pics with her in it 

I LOVE the avocado idea, @SportyGirly125!  Way too cute.

@CookieGirl1 thank you.  Hopefully she will want to keep it on.

@SportyGirly125 Im sure they will be adorable!

@tjffc thank you!

An avocado!!! So cute @SportyGirly125 - and so nice of you to pack goodie bags! Hope you and your family have a fun Halloween. 😊

@GeorginaBT thank you!  the school is trying for the kiddos to have some fun and treats since this Halloween will be different for sure.

Awwww that's so cute!! @SportyGirly125 

Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 83 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
Photos5
  • Happy Halloween BIC 2020.jpg
  • C9819A99-1620-42EF-B600-8424A1ED4D60.gif
  • generic halloween.jpg
  • B2B33CC6-F124-4548-A346-BF8C2DA506A6.jpeg
  • A7540934-BAE2-44B4-98AD-1B082309CFFC.png