cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Happy Birthday to You! (2018)

2018_BIbirthday_thread_image.gif

We’re big fans of birthdays here in the Beauty Insider Community so we have created a thread to celebrate YOU on your big day! If it’s your birthday, this thread is your place to celebrate, share your birthday plans or show off your birthday look!

Whether you’re planning on heading to Sephora to snag your free birthday gift or you are throwing a full-blown b-day bash, you can share your plans and hear about others’ right here!

Let the celebration begin!

Re: Happy Birthday to You!

My birthday is today, and it's Election Day! Though not beauty related, the "I Voted" stickers I'm seeing across social media are making me happy!

Enjoying the Bite lip kit I got for my bday, especially love the lip masks. 

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday @lexiohh 🙂 I hope you're enjoying your special day today!

Anonymous Insider

Today is my 30th birthday!! 30 is the new 20 lol

Happy Birthday!

Happy 30th birthday @Anonymous !! I hope you enjoy your special day 🙂

@Anonymous Happy Birthday.  No joke though, 30 is seriously the new 20 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Today is my birthday I turn 56 🙂 I am going out with the girls tonight to play bunco 🙂

I just started using Sephora and the makeup base that I just started using stays on all day and keeps my face moisturized

Yippee @swoonie33. @Anonymous I have no idea what bunco is but have fun!!!

Today I turned 25 years old! I definitely feel older today but walking into Sephora I feel 18 again and i always seem to spoil myself when I come in and that’s ok! Thanks again for my birthday gift. 😘 GLAMGLOW - GLOWSTARTER™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer

Today I turning 38 year old ang you make me glow in my age!!thanks so much!!GLAMGLOW - #Multimasking Mask Treatment SetTOO FACED - Better Than Sex MascaraThanks so much ❤️Thanks so much ❤️

Mask for glowingMask for glowing

10521E90-2781-429A-8042-9177AF891424.jpeg

@Acoaco, welcome to the community and Happy Birthday! The...

@Acoaco, welcome to the community and Happy Birthday! There is ALWAYS someone here on the threads to chat with anytime of the day. I've really enjoyed conversing with the people here. They are always friendly and very knowledgeable about beauty. Again have a good birthday 😊

Hi @Acoaco,

I want to wish you a Happy Birthday and welcome you to the BIC community. ❤️ I hope you will hang out with us here, there are a lot of great threads and conversations going on, and so many kind people.

@SephoraBIC I picked up my early birthday present from Sephora.  I decided to try the 250 points.  This is an exciting option!  🙂

@greeneyedgirl107 Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a great birthday and glad you were happy with the option of 250 points!! 😊🎂🍰

Thanks @yankeefaithful

Hi @greeneyedgirl107,

I am glad to hear that you are happy with your birthday gift. I hope that you are able to redeem something great with your points. Happy Birthday!

Best,

Zakiya

Anonymous Insider

Thank you sooo much for the birthday gifts..

Happy Birthday to You!

Used my free custom makeover from Play! today on my birthday.

1 Reply
testing