cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Happy Birthday to You! (2018)

2018_BIbirthday_thread_image.gif

We’re big fans of birthdays here in the Beauty Insider Community so we have created a thread to celebrate YOU on your big day! If it’s your birthday, this thread is your place to celebrate, share your birthday plans or show off your birthday look!

Whether you’re planning on heading to Sephora to snag your free birthday gift or you are throwing a full-blown b-day bash, you can share your plans and hear about others’ right here!

Let the celebration begin!

Re: Happy Birthday to You!

Thank you 

Today i turn 34 yrs. dont even feel any older since turning 23. Life has been a fun journey so far. 

Anonymous Insider

happy birthday @ceceearl!  I'm a bit older than you and I have to say, it only gets better!!

Thank you so much. Lovely

Happy Birthday @ceceearl!! 🎉🎂

Thank you gorgeous angel

Anonymous Insider

Two week from today, I will be celebrating my 68th birthday. Let the good times roll!

RE: Happy Birthday to You!

I'm totally gonna get the bite beauty! I'm so excited for my birthday! 21!!!!

I am also really excited for the Bite site for my Birthday! 💜💄💋. Four more months to go 😉

@melissapurple22 the countdown begins!

SephoraBIC wrote:

We’re big fans of birthdays here in the Beauty Insider Community so we have created a thread to celebrate YOU on your big day! If it’s your birthday, this thread is your place to celebrate, share your birthday plans or show off your birthday look!

Whether you’re planning on heading to Sephora to snag your free birthday gift or you are throwing a full-blown b-day bash, you can share your plans and hear about others’ right here!

I will be celebrating my birthday with my little family and of course I need to make sure I'll all dolled up for photos! I used a little shimmer on my eyes from the new pallet of fenty by Rihanna and something nude and simple on my lips.

SephoraBIC wrote:

Just placed a little early birthday gift for the Huda Desert Dusk eyeshadow palette and picked the Bite Set as my birthday choice along with the YSL 500 point perk. Hopefully comes in time for my birthday which is next Tuesday!

I’m going for the glow set! Yes! 

same, I just picked mine up!!!

How do I get my birthday gift?

Gotta wait til November, to get the bite beauty set

Me too! Feels so far away right now. 😛

Anonymous Insider

I'm so thrilled I went to Sephora yesterday.  I tried the Bite Beauty lipstick and I love the Chai - Mauve Brown color. <3Michelle

Love this!! I am really excited to choose the Bite set on my birthday! ❤️

It looks like a great little lip set! 😍💄

testing