Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Guess the Brand! Something Sweet is Coming to Sephora…. (EDIT: Introducing Gisou!)

New Brand Teaser_080520.gif

We are un-bee-lievably excited to soon welcome a sustainable and luxurious new-to-Sephora brand. Get ready to upgrade your daily routine to a self-care ritual fit for a queen. 👑🐝

[[UPDATE 8/11]] 

GisouReveal.png

…It’s Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi!

Influencer, beekeeper, and entrepreneur Negin Mirsalehi founded Gisou in 2015 out of a passion for honey bees and haircare, and we’re so excited to get our hands – and our hair! – on the luxurious honey-infused products. Negin, aside from serving us major #hairgoals, actually comes from a long line of beekeepers (six generations!), so she’s no stranger to the nourishing, healthy-hair benefits that honey provides. And the fact that Gisou is committed to sustainable and cruelty-free production methods makes it that much sweeter.

We’re especially excited for Gisou’s iconic product – the Honey Infused Hair Oil (shown above!) – as well as the repairing Honey Infused Hair MaskLet us know which Gisou product *you’re* most excited to try by hitting the reply button below!

RE: Guess the Brand! Something Sweet is Coming to Sephora…. (EDIT: Introducing Gisou!)

When is this coming?????

Re: Guess the Brand! Something Sweet is Coming to Sephora…. (EDIT: Introducing Gisou!)

Wow! Her hair is amazing @TeamBIC ! I just looked through her products and the Hair Oil and Honey infused hair perfume are most intriguing! I was happy to see there is a travel sized shampoo and conditioner. That may be what I add to my list first! 

Re: Guess the Brand! Something Sweet is Coming to Sephora…. (EDIT: Introducing Gisou!)

@bem564 that was my first thought!! Wow gorgeous hair

RE: Guess the Brand! Something Sweet is Coming to Sephora…. (EDIT: Introducing Gisou!)

I agree the hair oil sounds amazing 🐝

@TeamBIC @I have the hair oil on my list 

RE: Re: Guess the Brand! Something Sweet is Coming to Sephora…. (EDIT: Introducing Gisou!)

Gotta check it out!

Guess the Brand! Something Sweet is Coming to Sephora…. (EDIT: Introducing Gisou!)

I love honey so this whole brand is perfect. I have the Wave Spray and the Polishing Primer, and I am eyeing the Honey Infused Hair Oil as my next purchase. I'm especially excited about getting points for this 🙂 I was gifted both of these by Gisou and I highly recommend them.

@masquerade This photo!! 😍 Also the Gisou packaging is beautiful. I'm with you on eyeing the hair oil! 

Who those look amazing!

It really depends. I have oily hair and so i dont shampoo everyday and use dry shampoo so i dont over work my scalp, but then our scalp needs hydration too.

Ill tell you what works for me. First, as i said, i dont shampoo every day and i use dry shampoo, second i found that using volumising shampoos arnt good for my hair and scalp! Many times volumising shampoos dry the scalp/hair more so that theres less oil so that the hair have more volume and movement, but trust me, the more you use drying or oil stripping shampoos, the more our scalp will produce oil to protect itself.

I stopped using volumising shampoos and stick to Normal hair shampoos or Normal to oily shampoos. 

I also use gentle shampoos, as well as Ph balancing thingy thing shampoos at times, it makes my scalp feel better.

Im sorry about my english not being perfect lol

So yes, in general i suggest stopping using volumising shampoos and shampoos that strip oils(i think clarifying shampoos do that too so don't use those) You need to calm your scalp, not strip its natural oil because if you do, it gets worse. 

About oils, for me, i cannot use coconut oil, its too heavy for my fine hair, i had a bad experience with one of the Briogeo coconut treatment, but im fine with the banana shampoo. I do want to try other oils, there are some lighter oil treatments that im curious about. All we can do is try, be careful using small amounts and stuff 😉

Hope a few things i said help 🙂

RE: Re: Guess the Brand! Something Sweet is Coming to Sephora…. (EDIT: Introducing Gisou!)

Thanks for all the input! @Emy10
Anonymous Insider

If only my hair could look that good... maybe I will try this out. Although I already have super oily hair so maybe hair oil isn’t the best thing for me. IDK though, any thoughts?

Omg right?! Her hair is beautiful! @Anonymous
Anonymous Insider

I'm excited to try the oil!

Never tried Hair oil before! Excited to check it out too! @Anonymous

I'm most excited for anything that makes my hair look half that nice! I have been looking into a new hair oil, so I am interested in the honey infused hair oil. 

@PrettyPaint  Negin is #hairgoals FOR SUREEEE! Plz report back if you try it!

@AlexBT  For sure! I plan to try it when it's available, especially because it looks like there will be a mini size! 🙂

Well now her hair is absolutely gorgeous!  I'm excited to try some things out.  I'd kill to have my hair look half this good!

I hadnt heard of Gisou! Im so glad that I'm part of this community! I cant wait to check it all out!!
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • New Brand Teaser_080520.gif
  • GisouReveal.png
  • 80FD9F1E-29D3-44A5-89FE-738CA0FE6FBA.jpeg
testing