Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Exclusive Events

Glowing Up X BIC Brooklyn

BIC Glowing Up.jpg

Thank you for helping us kick off the second stop of our Beauty Insider Community x Glowing Up tour in Brooklyn! We hope you had a great time and got to meet some fellow Community members and Glowmies at the event. 

We are starting this thread so all of the attendees have one place to connect after the show. Feel free to share your photos, give feedback on the event or chat about anything beauty on this thread! We will also be adding photos here so check back for updates.

Re: Glowing Up X BIC Brooklyn

As I said in my post below, Thank you so much again for the opportunity to attend this event! The podcast was great and they were so funny!  It was really an amazing event.  I am so happy to have met @darkiceis @KatieBT@CarolBT@michelleshops and the Glowing up girls and @Nudestix! @Anonymous

Now here are my pics! ๐Ÿ˜„

IMG_0088.JPGIMG_0089.JPGIMG_0090.JPGIMG_0091.JPGIMG_0092.JPGIMG_0103.JPGIMG_0127.jpg

@jen143xo  What great pics! Love the setup and the goodie bag looks ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ too! What would you say was your favourite part of the event?

Yayy!!! So thrilled you had as much fun as I did! It was great meeting you too! Thank you so much! xx Taylor 

Great pics and the goodies!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜  Glad you ladies had fun!!! @jen143xo

This event was definitely a hit! Thank you so much for the opportunity to attend Sephora! Sitting in and watching them โ€œperformโ€ for their podcast was a fascinating experience. Esther and Caroline are hilarious and it was interesting to listen to the story of how Nudestix began. 

@CarolBT - you are such a doll and it was a pleasure to meet you! You have a bright and fun personality and I am and happy that you have joined the BIC family ๐Ÿ’–

@michelleshops @jen143xo @KatieBT it was wonderful talking to you ladies. We stayed at the store until they kicked us out ๐Ÿคฃ. Until next time.

F7365144-A803-4F55-93FA-412FE3DCF271.jpeg

27644105-344E-4550-B894-9854CCC2A3FA.jpeg

047DB8E9-725E-456B-A361-263DE95DE2C1.jpeg

F14610BF-7AA2-4A74-A6D2-A9B9A1D87DC0.jpeg

Gift bag. Thank you so much, very generous!Gift bag. Thank you so much, very generous!

So glad you had fun!!! Thank you so much! xx Taylor 

@darkiceis thank you so much for coming out to Brooklyn for this event, it was so good to see you again! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself during the show and, of course, it was great catching up with you, @michelleshops and @jen143xo ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Iโ€™m glad you had such a good time and got to meet so many amazing people from the forum! ๐Ÿ™‚ @darkiceis

Wow! Great gift bag!!! Awesome pics @darkiceis! Thank you!!!

@darkiceis It was SO delightful to meet you!! Thank you for your incredibly kind words. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@darkiceis  How fun!  Thanks for sharing.  I love those roses!

OMG! That looks amazing @darkiceis! So glad you had a great time! 

What a lovely event! It was great to meet Esther and Caroline, who I usually listen to during work. I'm also glad that I discovered Nudestix so that I can achieve a glam look on the run. I will be purchasing the foundation stick and two of the blush sticks during the holiday season.

Aw yay! Thank you so much! We hope you love your Nudestix goodies as much as we do. โค๏ธ xx Nudestix  

@alyshapearl thanks for coming out last night, we had so much fun! I also didn't realize the cult following that Nudestix had until I was talking about it with Caroline and a few other community members who all swear by their products. I got the NUDESTIX Eyebrow Stylus Pencil & Gel Blonde and the NUDESTIX Magnetic Eye Color Terra and can already tell they work so well. I will probably start using both of these on a daily basis and traveling with them. 

Did you take any photos at the event? I was in the wrong spot for taking photos the actual show so would love to see your pictures!

Esther and Caroline in action interviewing Taylor Frankle of Nudestix... Such a fun podcast!!Esther and Caroline in action interviewing Taylor Frankle of Nudestix... Such a fun podcast!!

Get it, Taylor!!Get it, Taylor!!

Carol, Kelsey, Taylor (yes, the Nudestix founder!) and me!Carol, Kelsey, Taylor (yes, the Nudestix founder!) and me!

2779ECDE-644D-4DE7-934C-59D279B0194E.jpeg

Michelleshops, Jenxo143, me and darkiceis hanging IRL :DMichelleshops, Jenxo143, me and darkiceis hanging IRL ๐Ÿ˜„

Thanks  to everyone who came out tonight for our Brooklyn podcast taping. We had such a great time with Esther and Caroline - our amazing hosts - and loved learning more about Nudestix founder, Taylor Frankel! 

@KatieBT OMG! So many amazing photos!! Thank you so much for sharing these with us. Iโ€™m so bummed I couldnโ€™t make it especially since I went to NYC this past weekend, in part to attend the podcast. Iโ€™m still sick but seeing all these pics and reading the recaps is cheering me up! 

I hope to meet you and the incredible people Iโ€™ve come to know on this forum someday. โค๏ธ

Ooh you ladies are slaying it!! Look at all those beautiful smiles! โค๏ธ

OMG, what an awesome post!  I love seeing our amazing BIC ladies gettin' some well-deserved opportunities with cool events like these.  You ladies totally rock Heart @jen143xo @darkiceis & @michelleshops !  Glad to hear you had fun...

Omg! This seems like it was so much fun!! I love Nudestix! I'm actually wearing NUDESTIX - Magnetic Matte Lip Color - Greystonetoday! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I also love seeing BIC members meeting up irl at events! Thanks for sharing, @KatieBT!

Conversation Stats
Photos19
  • BIC Glowing Up.jpg
  • Carol, Kelsey, Taylor (yes, the Nudestix founder!) and me!
  • Esther and Caroline in action interviewing Taylor Frankle of Nudestix... Such a fun podcast!!
  • Get it, Taylor!!
  • 2779ECDE-644D-4DE7-934C-59D279B0194E.jpeg
  • Michelleshops, Jenxo143, me and darkiceis hanging IRL :D
  • thank you.gif
  • F14610BF-7AA2-4A74-A6D2-A9B9A1D87DC0.jpeg
  • F7365144-A803-4F55-93FA-412FE3DCF271.jpeg
  • 27644105-344E-4550-B894-9854CCC2A3FA.jpeg
  • 047DB8E9-725E-456B-A361-263DE95DE2C1.jpeg
  • Gift bag. Thank you so much, very generous!
  • IMG_0088.JPG
  • IMG_0091.JPG
  • IMG_0090.JPG
testing