cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Free Face Mask Friday 1/26

FaceMaskFridaySC.jpg

We are excited to announce an exciting event this week, Face Mask Friday! Head to your local Sephora this Friday, 1/26/2018, for a free Sephora Collection face mask with a Moisture Meter hydration reading. See additional details below. 

** Valid 1/26/2018 at 11:59 PM PST. This is a one-time-use-only offer valid for one free Sephora Collection Rose or Pearl face mask with a single Skin Hydration Reading. While supplies last.  Valid only at Sephora U.S. stores, Sephora Canada and Sephora inside JCPenney stores. Not valid on sephora.com.  Not valid for cash or cash equivalent.  Not valid for returns or resale and cannot be combined with any other promotional offers.  This offer is subject to change, alteration or termination by Sephora at its sole discretion at any time.  Void where prohibited.

Re: Free Face Mask Friday 1/26

@SephoraBIC

Not to be a smartass, but you might wanna proofread the terms posted.

1. Valid 1/26/18 at 11:59pm PST

- Since not many stores are even open at that hour, I'd guess this is really supposed to be the expiration, not the sole time the deal will be active?

2. The terms state a Pearl or a Rose mask, but the picture shows Pearl, Algae, and Green Tea.

-Please clarify which is correct?

Screenshot_20180122-115333.png

RE: Re: Free Face Mask Friday 1/26

The picture not matching the fine print is the first thing I noticed,... I love free offers, but do they honestly need to mislead us with the advertising? It’s so unnecessary,...

Sorry about that! It is all day on Friday. Only Rose and Pearl Mask. No purchase necessary. All you have to do is show up!

Enjoy!

THANK YOU. I’m a stickler on inconsistencies too. Get it together Sephora, we don’t play when it comes to our free stuff and coupons ✊🏼👊🏼!! 😝

Good point, there are several instances lately where promo photos aren't matching the written descriptions.

Looks like a fun event idea to promote the hydration theme. Will definitely stop by my local store to pick up a mask!

Free Face Mask Friday 1/26

No purchase necessary? Just a walk in deal? Just wanna make sure I'm correct!
Anonymous Insider

RE: Free Face Mask Friday 1/26

This is so fun! Thanks Sephora!

Yaaaay sounds great!!!

That is awesome! I have not tried any of the Sephora brand masks yet, so this will be a great opportunity. Thanks Sephora! ❤️ 

Ditto for me. I've used rose, pearl & one other -I'm forg...

Ditto for me. I've used rose, pearl & one other -I'm forgetting which one- but was happy with the ones I've used. Container holds at least 2-3 applications too. So it's nice to get a few uses from each one! 😉

I Love them!!

Sweet!  I'll definitely check this out.  I wish you guys would bring back the umbrella you did in 2015 with any $25 purchase though.  I still have FOMO from that!

202 Replies
testing