cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Free Face Mask Friday 1/26

FaceMaskFridaySC.jpg

We are excited to announce an exciting event this week, Face Mask Friday! Head to your local Sephora this Friday, 1/26/2018, for a free Sephora Collection face mask with a Moisture Meter hydration reading. See additional details below. 

** Valid 1/26/2018 at 11:59 PM PST. This is a one-time-use-only offer valid for one free Sephora Collection Rose or Pearl face mask with a single Skin Hydration Reading. While supplies last.  Valid only at Sephora U.S. stores, Sephora Canada and Sephora inside JCPenney stores. Not valid on sephora.com.  Not valid for cash or cash equivalent.  Not valid for returns or resale and cannot be combined with any other promotional offers.  This offer is subject to change, alteration or termination by Sephora at its sole discretion at any time.  Void where prohibited.

Re: Free Face Mask Friday 1/26

I got zero notifications about this event.

@jenkrock I don't think ANYONE did.

I don't think any emails were sent out. I only saw the promotion advertised here. I'm not sure that it was on social media because I don't follow Facebook that closely.

That being said, judging by a few comments here, Sephora corporate need to do a better job of informing individual stores about special promotions. 

I love Sephora but I am getting increasingly disappointed in several things. The main one is almost all of my orders lately I don’t have my samples nor have they replaced them with other samples. Just nothing. One of the main reasons I order online is for the samples. On the flip side when I order something and select a sample of drunk elephant and get a sample of a Clinique perfume it’s almost worse. 

@SephoraBIC Thank you for the promotion !! I got my Pearl mask from JCP, I confirmed with their manager on Wednesday and she said they are indeed having the event on Friday. Got there Friday and got my mask. (She said they are supposed to use the mask in the store but I had my makeup on already so she said no problem and gave me the mask) very happy about this event!! Thanks again❤️

RE: Free Face Mask Friday 1/26

My Sephora inside JCPenney didn’t have any clue about this was it only at free standing stores?

Re: RE: Free Face Mask Friday 1/26

The fine and large prints say that JCPenney is included, however, some locations were unorganized and/or uninformed about all of this...like every other event...smh~

Ahhh I wish I lived closer to a Sephora! Perhaps this could be an online thing as well?!

Anonymous Insider

Yesterday I went to JCPenny Sephora and stand alone Sephora at the mall and neither said anything to me. So I asked and JCP had no clue what I was talking about and regular Sephora said let me check and then came back a few minutes later and said no. I just put my purchase back and left. I find it strange that both stores didn’t have them. Why advertise something and not inform employees?

Same here with the JCP Sephora.  No one knew what I was talking about and thought I was asking for the samples at the register!  Only reason I went to that particular location was because it was close and I was looking for the Sephora Favorites box of hydrating moisturizers (Clinique Supercharged one makes my skin stop feeling like a desert, drier than normal lately).  She gave me the Farmacy mask instead.  

Luckily, my husband decided to hit up the downtown Portland standalone Sephora and picked one up for me because he remembered me saying I might not be able to motivate myself to go get it (depression/anxiety issue and in the middle of switching meds).  So he picked it up as a sweet surprise for me because normally he wouldn't be caught dead in there.  Gave up his lunch break to walk around 20 blocks or so to and from work just to get me a free mask.  ❤️

Wow, @waterbaby1981, does your hubby have a brother?  What a sweetie!

@waterbaby1981 Wow! What an amazing husband! I’m glad you got your mask ☺️

@waterbaby1981 that’s some serious love and commitment right there! He’s a keeper!!!💖

@superberger I went to JCP Sephora and they were so confused and was like uhh no. Their service is terrible at my particular store anyway. 

@superberger That really sucks 😓

Got my mask yesterday! And dang it, the prism palette... I’ve been telling myself no since the weekly wow dropped. But, then one of the cast members was wearing it and the weakness kicked in 😬

Also, the gentleman that did my (sanitized) hydration test was very friendly and informative. 

Thanks, Team Sephora !💜

Did you have to buy something in order to get it for free? Or was it already free without a purchase?

With a skin hydration reading~

It was free without a purchase

testing