cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Free Face Mask Friday 1/26

FaceMaskFridaySC.jpg

We are excited to announce an exciting event this week, Face Mask Friday! Head to your local Sephora this Friday, 1/26/2018, for a free Sephora Collection face mask with a Moisture Meter hydration reading. See additional details below. 

** Valid 1/26/2018 at 11:59 PM PST. This is a one-time-use-only offer valid for one free Sephora Collection Rose or Pearl face mask with a single Skin Hydration Reading. While supplies last.  Valid only at Sephora U.S. stores, Sephora Canada and Sephora inside JCPenney stores. Not valid on sephora.com.  Not valid for cash or cash equivalent.  Not valid for returns or resale and cannot be combined with any other promotional offers.  This offer is subject to change, alteration or termination by Sephora at its sole discretion at any time.  Void where prohibited.

RE: Free Face Mask Friday 1/26

Hopefully I can make it!!! 😄

Misleading advertising,... The picture shows a variety of face masks, but the fine print says they’re only giving out either the Rose or the Pearl one. So what’s the point of scanning my skin to see its specific hydration needs if you’re only gonna give me one of two options? Not very personalized at all.

Awesome, definitely going to try it after work.

Next to Friday Fries at McDonald’s is Free Face Mask at Sephora.

Re: Free Face Mask Friday 1/26

I've been doing Face Mask Fridays for years! It's my favorite day to Netflix, laundry, and Face Mask. Thanks Sephora, you're bae!

is this offer for all sephora stores?

RE: Re: Free Face Mask Friday 1/26

Yes it is.

Free Face Mask Friday 1/26

Sounds fun! Def going to try to make it after work.

Yay! Marking my calendar 📆
Anonymous Insider

How many masks will we get?

Anonymous Insider

what is that hydration reading? Can we only use it once or it is a device that we can constantly use?

Re: RE: Free Face Mask Friday 1/26

@LingLingLing It’s a device used by Sephora employees. They place it on your forehead, cheek and chin and it gives them a number. Then they can tell you if your skin is dry, oily, normal and recommend you a skincare products to use. 

Will this event be available at Sephoras in JC penny?

@Calistafoo I talked with manager of my local Sephora inside JCP and she confirmed they are included in this event. 

Yes, according to the post.

Yes, according to the post.

It's supposed to be, yes.

It states only in the sephora stores, not jc penneys or online 😞

RE: Re: Free Face Mask Friday 1/26

It actually does say it’s valid in JCP locations, online is the only place this offer won’t be available.

This is awesome definitely gonna try to stop by!
Anonymous Insider

Thanks Sephora👐😍

SephoraBIC wrote:

FaceMaskFridaySC.jpg

We are excited to announce an exciting event this week, Face Mask Friday! Head to your local Sephora this Friday, 1/26/2018, for a free Sephora Collection face mask with a Moisture Meter hydration reading. See additional details below. 

** Valid 1/26/2018 at 11:59 PM PST. This is a one-time-use-only offer valid for one free Sephora Collection Rose or Pearl face mask with a single Skin Hydration Reading. While supplies last.  Valid only at Sephora U.S. stores, Sephora Canada and Sephora inside JCPenney stores. Not valid on sephora.com.  Not valid for cash or cash equivalent.  Not valid for returns or resale and cannot be combined with any other promotional offers.  This offer is subject to change, alteration or termination by Sephora at its sole discretion at any time.  Void where prohibited.

FaceMaskFridaySC.jpg

1 Reply
testing