Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Fragrance Inspirations: What makes you want to try a new fragrance?

Re: Fragrance Inspirations: What makes you want to try a new fragrance?

the fragrance sampler ads they have in magazines, inspire me to try something new

I recently received a sample of Tokidoki's Adieu perfume in a mini rollerball.  I love it!  Having a sample of their perfume come in this type of packaging really made it convenient for me to try the product.  I will definitely purchase it when I run out of the sample.  I wish every line would provide a sample of their perfume in this type of packaging. 

usually when i change my wardrobe for the seasons or a special event i like to change my fragrance. i have specific ones to go with specific styles.  

i do however wear the female version of my boyfriend's cologne when i really miss him

If the sample is good.

When I can find a description of the scent.  I have allergies and I get migraines so I can't really sample any frangrance, I have to keep to scents I know I can handle.  I would love to find one that says "Smells like rain, freshcut grass, and clean laundry with notes of Grandma's house, Ivory soap, and Barbie glitter lotion. NO flowers." It would have to go home with me!!

The strip samples I find in the magazines get me every time!

Oh, and yes- the fragrance samples from Sephora!

I love Jasmine and floral scents so if I hear something has jasmine in it, I will check it out.

the packaging

Highlighted

Magazine perfumed pages really inspire me to lift my bottom from the couch and go try new perfumes Smiley Happy

What me wants to change or try a new fragrance is the season. I have come across MANY that I would love to have for summer! I have the fever for a change :-)