Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Fragrance Inspirations: What makes you want to try a new fragrance?

Change in season

Change in season

Re: Fragrance Inspirations: What makes you want to try a new fragrance?

If the fragrance smells yummy like something I would want to eat, then it makes me want to try it on to see how it smells on my skin. Smiley Very Happy

Either samples found in magazines/ads or if I am looking for a specific blend of note(s).  Also inspired by nature and mood. 

I like to smell sweet yet flirty with a little twist!

I am a perfume junkie. I have a cabinet full of fragrances and it doesnt matter how many I run out of, I always have more than what I need for the year. I love to smell good, I love it when people compliment me on my fragrance. I am not ready to leave the house without it, its like deodorant. When I go to Sephora or ULTA I take a bunch of those paper things and sniff and repeat until I find something I really like. I NEVER forget a good fragrance so when I'm ready to get a new one I always remember it. I always sniff the perfumes in magazines although they dont always smell the same when I get to the store. I love it, they are my little treasures. I get a lot of them as gifts too. I am a sucker for pretty bottles but wont buy them if I dont like the scent. I never buy fragrance online because I dont want to deal with the hassle of having to return it if I dont like it. I like to try new ones all the time, there are only 2 fragrances that I have bought more than once and they are Hilary Duff With Love and Ralph Lauren Wild. However, I really love my Escada Taj Sunset and Marine Groove and do plan on buying those again as well. Right now I am LUSTING after Island MIchael Kors Palm Beach and will absolutely get it when needed.

i love how you sound like your confessing to being a perfume junkie! lol! arent we all?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Whats the notes on the Micheal Kors??  I want the new Dior Addict so bad!

Highlighted

Summer

A new memory that I want to remember.