cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

First Ever Show & Tell Giveaway!

Clarisonic weds.jpg

Okay BTers, you guys have been very patient (well, not really :P), so here's the scoop. For the first time ever, BeautyTalk Show & Tell is doing a community exclusive brand sponsored giveaway. And this one is a doozy. In honor of their 10th anniversary, Clarisonic has partnered with BeautyTalk to giveaway 10 NEW Clarisonic Smart Profile devices to community users!

These devices haven't even hit Sephora yet, and this giveaway is Clarisonic's way of saying "thank you" to our BeautyTalk community for all of the love you guys have shown them over these last few years. How cool is that??

The new Smart Profile device is the most powerful cleaning device Clarisonic has ever produced, featuring Smart Technology that automatically adjusts power and timing to fit your specific skin needs, a re-designed user interface that visually indicates speed, battery-life, smart setting and brush head replacement, and it works with any of Clarisonic's 8 awesome brush heads. And did I mention it's going to retail for $265? (See? Told 'ya it's a doozy).

The best (and my favorite) part about this giveaway is that it's a BeautyTalk exclusive. There will not be an email, and we're not putting it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Snap Chat...nada. We're not talking about this on any other channel so that our BeautyTalkers have the best chance to score one (unless one of you puts it on Reddit, and then I can't help you. :)).

Excited? Check back on Friday to find out how to win one!

Re: First Ever Show & Tell Giveaway!

Woohoo! I need to upgrade my Clarisonic anyway! 🙂

Everyone needs a Clarisonic!!! So exciting that 10 BT members will be lucky enough to try out their new product.

Yayayayyayayy!!!!!!! So excited!!!!! 🙂

What a great idea! 

Wow I'm excited I love my Mia which I bought 3 months back and I would love to win. Excited. But at what time on Friday? 

Wow, interesting! 🙂  I do love my Clarisonics (yep, more than one lol) and got them thanks to BT posts.  Thanks for sharing Candace, and belated Happy Birthday.

How early on Friday?  12AM EST, 12AM PST or some other hour? 

pick me pick me pick me!!!

Yay!!!!

Candace, you don't disappoint!

i love my Mia 2 & would love to be a first to try this! But I'll certainly be happy for the 10 BTers that are lucky to win 🙂

that sounds intriguing! I have the mia2, but I do like the smart features that come with this one!

How nice of them!

Yahhhh!  This is awesome!!  Thank you Sephora and Clarisonic 😄

Sweet! You weren't kidding, huh?!?!?

So very exciting!!!!!!  Mama needs a new clarisonic!!!!

This is so awesome!

Also, I WILL roundhouse kick anyone in the face that posts this outside of BT. 😄

That is fantastic!! Can't wait for details! Thank you!

Woot! Woot! I better win! *Shakes fist* 😛

Whoa! This is so cool. How awesome that it's 10 BTers who will get these!

I love this! Even if I don't necessarily need this but I'm taking this as big things coming to BT 🙂

😮 oh my, lol.

testing