Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Fenty Beauty STUNNA Sneak Peek!

As many of you know, Fenty Beauty is releasing a striking new lip product called Stunna in the shade Uncensored and a lot of us beauty fanatics are freaking out. We put Stunna to the test and we are impressed, to say the least!

1_Stunna.jpg

The packaging is reminiscent of a fancy, chic nail polish. The hexagonal “tube” is made of glass and pairs nicely with the luxe rose gold wand. This packaging is the epitome of vanity candy, or desk candy if you’re like me 🙂 

The wand is unlike any lipstick applicator I have seen. It has a flat top to help you achieve the perfect application in a couple strokes. Speaking of applying… holy pigment this formula is no joke! You need one swipe of product and you’re set for 12-hours of wear! The lip paint dries matte but should not be confused with a liquid lipstick, it can smudge if you aren’t careful but it stays put better than a typical satin lipstick formula.

Uncensored is described as a universal red so we tried it on a variety of different people in the office. A lot of us struggle finding a good red or “can’t wear red lipstick” so image the shock when so many of us saw how flattering this shade looked. Uncensored does look different on different tones. On lighter shades like @ShiraBT and me it looks blue-based and on darker tones like @RachelBT  and @candacebt it pulls more orange-based. Here are some photos of Stunna on all of us for reference."Time for a Fenty break! Who's in?!""Time for a Fenty break! Who's in?!"

3_Stunna.jpg

@ShiraBT and @VivianBT@ShiraBT and @VivianBT
5_Stunna.jpg

6_Stunna.jpg

7_Stunna.jpg

8_Stunna.jpg

Say hi to our social and marketing teams!Say hi to our social and marketing teams!

Stunna launches in stores and online on 11/23, Thanksgiving Day. Please note that note that not all stores will be open on Thanksgiving so be sure to call ahead of time!

Who's excited for Stunna?! Show & tell!

Re: Fenty Beauty STUNNA Sneak Peek!

I want to try Fenty but I am waiting for her to release a dewy foundation before I dip my foot into the brand..

RE: Fenty Beauty STUNNA Sneak Peek!

What a PERFECT red!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

I have to agree that you all look amaze and that the red...

I have to agree that you all look amaze and that the red is certainly flattering for every look! TBH, I wasn't even considering this since most reds don't work that great for me... that is until I read this post and got a glimpse of how great it appears on you all! Now I've got to try it haha

You all look so beautiful! Uncensored is truly a universal red.

Dangit! You all look amazing! ❤️❤️❤️

look at all these babes in red!!! 😍

OMG you guys.... Youall are stunners! This is such a pretty red that looks equally beautiful on everyone of you.

Oh my goodness - It looks so stunning on each of you! Thanks so much for sharing @KatieBT. I’m so excited to try this. 

Super excited for this!!!

Super excited for this!!!

wow it looks good on everyone!! That's amazing!!! cant wait until it launches in stores

Wow!   You ladies all look terrific!  This is truly a universal red! ❤️

@KatieBT  My first thought upon seeing this lipstick was that it looks a lot like my MAC x Charlotte Olympia nail polish (someone else on BIC also mentioned that, but I can't remember who...).

Anyway, speaking of nail polish, what is on your nails in that first pic, Katie?  Is that one of the Nails Inc. Unicorn shades?  I love it!!!! ❤️

Funny you should mention that @Tamara76, because I noticed the polish, too!  That and @candacebt's perfect cat eye Smiley LOL

@ZombieMetroAnt OMG!  Yes!!!   @candacebt has some serious eyeliner skills! ❤️ 

Awww thanks @Tamara76 and @ZombieMetroAnt! I've had a loootttt of practice. 🙂 

How do you manage to get your liner perfect with a little one @candacebt?  I didn’t start wearing makeup to work again until my boys turned about eight!  Haha!

Oh my, I need this! It seriously looks perfect on all of you, so I'm confident it will look decent on me, yay!

Wowww! All of you look so fabulous! ❤️ This is one gorgeous red, and I definitely will be adding it to my wishlist @KatieBT!

RE: Fenty Beauty STUNNA Sneak Peek!

😆

You had me at "red" (I'm not a tough sale)  but dayum, yo!  Seeing how this is universally flattering on all skin tones, I think I'm going to have to get more than just a couple.  Heart thanks for the pics!

You gals are all so gorgeous! I know this isn't the first time we've seen your faces, but I'm so glad to see the faces running BIC Heart It's comforting to know that there are actual people behind these accounts 🙂

okay...but how does this shade look amazing on ALL OF YOU?! Seriously, all you ladies look gorgeous, I'm thinking I need this lipstick in my life too!

testing