Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Feedback Wanted: New, Clean Sephora Collection Makeup and Skincare!

SephoraCollection_Logo.png

The Beauty Insider Community and Sephora Collection have partnered together to give select Community members first access to Sephora Collection’s first-ever Clean at Sephora makeup line and some new skincare as well!

This thread is a space for Community members who received these products to share their honest thoughts and reviews! As we told these members in advance, we may feature them in the form of quotes on sephora.com. 😊 Check the spoiler tab for a full list of product sent in this product review opportunity:

Spoiler

1. Clean Glowing Skin Foundation (launching 8/14): This foundation allows for sheer to medium coverage while giving you a soft, radiant finish! Matcha tea powder works to provide long-lasting hydration, and vitamin C powder helps give your skin a natural glow.
2. Clean Cleansing and Exfoliating Wipes: These biodegradable and compostable wipes are now formulated with natural ingredients such as plant extracts and wood pulp fibers. Fun fact: 65% of the wipes’ new packaging is derived from sugar cane residue!
3. Clean Fresh Face Masks: Now with a new clean formula, these sheet masks are made from eucalyptus fibers and are rich in vitamins, minerals, and proteins targeting specific skincare needs.
4. Clean Lip Mousse (launching 8/14): This whipped formula sits comfortably on the lips while serving up serious pigmentation for long-lasting color. Rosehip oil helps to heal the lips and keep them nourished!
5. Clean Glossy Lip Oil (launching 8/14): Is it a lip oil? Is it a gloss? Well … it’s both! This pigmented oil/gloss hybrid gives off a beautiful, non-sticky shine. Watermelon seed oil is used to provide extra hydration.
6. SEPHORA COLLECTION Brightening Eye Cream – Hydrate & Depuff: This eye cream does double-duty in the hydrating and brightening department. Its key ingredients–caffeine, hyaluronic acid, and mudra plant bark extract–work to reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, and signs of aging.
7. Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette (launching 8/14): These eyeshadows’ fun, bouncy texture makes them easy to apply with your fingers! The shadows are made with pearls, resulting in a gorgeous, lustrous sheen. 
8. SEPHORA COLLECTION Clarifying Peel Pads 60 PadsLike the Glow Peel Pads, but these contains salicylic acid. These peel pads are formulated with 99% natural ingredients to exfoliate, smooth, and purify your skin.

To our Community product reviewers: we’re excited to hear your thoughts on these products! Sephora Collection and the Beauty Insider Community can’t wait to hear your feedback.

Tags:

Re: Feedback Wanted: New, Clean Sephora Collection Makeup and Skincare!

It's been a while but has anyone noticed any leaking on the lip oil lids? I started using 01 and it leaks. The clear one didn't.

No, I haven't had that happen with the lip oils I have.

@Samtian @None of mine have leaked 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Cleansing & Gentle Exfoliating Wipes Hempthese are great as part of an at home facial. I Like using these after cleansing as a toning step and to make sure my skin is really clean before applying a SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Peeling Mask which exfoliates so quickly and leaves skin supper smooth and ready for next step in self care facial. I really like the entire Sephora Clean Collection @TeamBIC Sephora did a great job with this collection, having the content of natural fibers and ingredients listed is a big plus and the prices are affordable without losing quality.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow PaletteI think that this would be a nice palette for someone who is just starting to experiment with makeup. It might be really lovely on younger skin but for mature skin the shimmer adds years around the eyes and nobody likes that. I think the idea of using fingers to apply is fun but it is more of a hassle than just grabbing a favorite brush and applying shadow. For me the only color I could use is champagne as an under brow highlight.

@TeamBIC 

Just an update, I LOVE SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette ❤️ I’m on my second one now. Since the day it was sent to me, it has been the only palette I have used. I beg of you to make more with different shades!! Honestly I love it!! I haven’t touched any other palette! 

I love cloth face masks and I really care about the environment so when Sephora came out with clean sheet masks I was so thrilled. The sheets are made from eucalyptus fibers, and no plastic sheets, love that! SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Face Mask Grapefruit  is so refreshing and feels like a shot of vitamins and is great way to start the day. SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Face Mask Matcha calms my skin and left it mattified - great before makeup. SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Hand Mask Cucumber smell amazing and are a great way to just stop and relax while taking care of my hand that are so over scrubbed these days. SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Eye Mask Watermelon were so hydrating and I really want to have these when it starts to snow because the scent is fantastic and smells like summer. SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Hemp Mask really helped my son's skin to be less oily all day and was refreshing and nondrying.  I want to try all the sheet and gel mask by Sephora because the price is fantastic and I love that they are clean and guilt free.

One of my favorite products from the Clean at Sephora line are the Clarifying Peel Pads Purify + Exfoliate pads. With having to wear masks everywhere my face has been dry and lightly peeling, but in a patchy way which is very frustrating. These are like a quick mini facial that smooths my skin of patchiness and refreshes after a long day and I feel clean again. I've been using them in morning after shower and again at night and I've seen an improvement in stubborn pores around my nose and when I am wearing full makeup, it going on smoother. These are a really great product and I love that 88% of the jar is made from sugar cane - how great is that?!

I love that Sephora has created a clean beauty under $20 and I really like knowing the percentage of natural origin ingredients - 97% on the eye cream and knowing that 55% of the plastic of the jar comes from sugar cane. Love that! Sephora should be applauded for making this line and more companies need to follow suit!!

Brightening Eye Cream is so light and silky and has a glimmer when first applied which dries down quickly. I really like the scent which is light and refreshing. Makeup goes on nicely over this cream and does not pill. The packaging is adorable and I do agree with other that have said they would like an applicator.

I absolutely love the brightening eye cream! It is amazing! Been using since Jan and am loving the results! Very affordable 

I really love it, really helps with puffs and hydrates nicely

@TeamBIC  The Sephora site won't let me leave a review for the grapefruit wipes because I already reviewed the Charcoal wipes so I will leave it here.

I love the generous size of each wipe. They have what I consider a light grapefruit scent which I really liked.  The smooth side of the wipe worked very well at removing all my makeup.  The exfoliating side when used in little circles worked very well.  I did not find the texture of the exfoliating side to be too rough on my skin as there was no redness or irritation.  They give your skin great hydration.  The only issue I have with the grapefruit wipes is that they left a residue on my skin that felt a little sticky until it dried, the packaging says there is no need to rinse so I didn't.  When I woke up the morning my skin was soft, smooth, and extremely hydrated.  I love how these wipes are packaged with a hard plastic seal on the outside and sticker peel on the inside, the two seals insure that they will not dry out quickly like some other brands.  Overall, I was happy with the results I received from these wipes.

@TeamBIC  I didn't start off liking the Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette but after a few days I am loving it.  I have a hard time applying eyeshadow with my fingers because I have long fingernails so getting into the corner of my eye is difficult.  I tried applying with a cotton swab and got great saturation of color and I could get into the tight areas of my lid and I could blend these colors.  I also love that there is no fallout onto my cheeks.  So I am really loving this palette.

RE: Feedback Wanted: New, Clean Sephora Collection Makeup and Skincare!

So I’m not into eye creams that are in open jars, as my optometrist has warned me too steer clear of them because bacteria gets in them every single time we open them, then stick our fingers in there, then in our eyes. She had a few horror stories which stuck with me. But I deff was excited to try this. Love it too actually. I think it would be perfect if the container switched too a pump, or tube, and was less thick imo!

Re: RE: Feedback Wanted: New, Clean Sephora Collection Makeup and Skincare!

That's exactly what my thoughts were too @nikkayy0 and it would be something different than what we are used to seeing with eye cream containers

Exactly! If only I was on the creative team for Sephora. Oh the endless ideas I’d have! I use Dermalogics bio c eye serum and it’s my go too. In a tube too !! 

I agree, I prefer pumps or tubes, it's more sanitary. I really do like this eye cream though. Maybe they will change the packaging,if possible.

I swear it would be perfect if it was just a little less thick and in a sanitary form!

I agree @nikkayy0 . I have been using Murad eye creams which come in pump packaging.

2,108 Replies
Photos353
  • SephoraCollection_Logo.png
  • 035732F6-173C-4938-A624-CBF1E77908CB.jpeg
  • 7C371725-9160-47C7-A065-1DE55BA3A261.jpeg
  • A066D897-17D8-4131-9F19-AC60F28EDF94.jpeg
  • 5478FB8C-F102-404E-A712-4EB05F3D2AE2.jpeg
  • DD655A19-B29E-4CC0-A4C7-EDC4C027551C.jpeg
  • F0E70B10-DD83-4DA0-8CCA-FB937CA59203.jpeg
  • 9F9EBF89-FC57-4EB0-B8DF-C801389BD3E6.jpeg
  • The eyeshadows have a subtle shimmer, some could be used as highlighters as well
  • C01A0688-5B6E-41BB-BDDD-7C24E5EC4B25.jpeg
  • IMG_20200613_140607440_HDR.jpg
  • D792D3AE-BFE6-4004-893B-39FE59628A7D.jpeg
  • 8291B701-4451-4771-93FE-9377C18D6879.jpeg
  • The whole spread! The wipes are the charcoal variety.
  • Clean Lip Mousse, shades from bottom to top: 01 Pine, 03 Tulip, 04 Carnation, 05 Rose, 06 Peony, 07 Orchid, 08 Dahlia, 09 Mahogany
testing