Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Feedback Wanted: New, Clean Sephora Collection Makeup and Skincare!

SephoraCollection_Logo.png

The Beauty Insider Community and Sephora Collection have partnered together to give select Community members first access to Sephora Collection’s first-ever Clean at Sephora makeup line and some new skincare as well!

This thread is a space for Community members who received these products to share their honest thoughts and reviews! As we told these members in advance, we may feature them in the form of quotes on sephora.com. 😊 Check the spoiler tab for a full list of product sent in this product review opportunity:

Spoiler

1. Clean Glowing Skin Foundation (launching 8/14): This foundation allows for sheer to medium coverage while giving you a soft, radiant finish! Matcha tea powder works to provide long-lasting hydration, and vitamin C powder helps give your skin a natural glow.
2. Clean Cleansing and Exfoliating Wipes: These biodegradable and compostable wipes are now formulated with natural ingredients such as plant extracts and wood pulp fibers. Fun fact: 65% of the wipes’ new packaging is derived from sugar cane residue!
3. Clean Fresh Face Masks: Now with a new clean formula, these sheet masks are made from eucalyptus fibers and are rich in vitamins, minerals, and proteins targeting specific skincare needs.
4. Clean Lip Mousse (launching 8/14): This whipped formula sits comfortably on the lips while serving up serious pigmentation for long-lasting color. Rosehip oil helps to heal the lips and keep them nourished!
5. Clean Glossy Lip Oil (launching 8/14): Is it a lip oil? Is it a gloss? Well … it’s both! This pigmented oil/gloss hybrid gives off a beautiful, non-sticky shine. Watermelon seed oil is used to provide extra hydration.
6. SEPHORA COLLECTION Brightening Eye Cream – Hydrate & Depuff: This eye cream does double-duty in the hydrating and brightening department. Its key ingredients–caffeine, hyaluronic acid, and mudra plant bark extract–work to reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, and signs of aging.
7. Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette (launching 8/14): These eyeshadows’ fun, bouncy texture makes them easy to apply with your fingers! The shadows are made with pearls, resulting in a gorgeous, lustrous sheen. 
8. SEPHORA COLLECTION Clarifying Peel Pads 60 PadsLike the Glow Peel Pads, but these contains salicylic acid. These peel pads are formulated with 99% natural ingredients to exfoliate, smooth, and purify your skin.

To our Community product reviewers: we’re excited to hear your thoughts on these products! Sephora Collection and the Beauty Insider Community can’t wait to hear your feedback.

Tags:

Re: Feedback Wanted: New, Clean Sephora Collection Makeup and Skincare!

@quspork Nice masks.

I've been so busy keeping my 3 little ones distracted and happy that I wasn't visiting the bic very much, I have missed you all!! I wanted to say a big huge thank you to the BIC team for sending the new SC clean beauty products for me to try ♡ I have been enjoying these very much and this was a special treat to get during a rough time. 

20200614_073910.jpg

20200614_073315.jpg

20200614_074411.jpg

  

20200614_073405.jpg

20200614_093520.jpg

20200729_162734.jpg

 shades 1-9 ♡ shade 3 works for me! 

Thank you again BIC! I love these clean beauty products ☺️

RE: Re: Feedback Wanted: New, Clean Sephora Collection Makeup and Skincare!

Great display!

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis @bakeamuffin.

@bakeamuffin Wow!  Great collection. 

Congrats @bakeamuffin ! Good to see you have a few shade options that work for you !!!

Congrats, @bakeamuffin! Good to see you around again!

@bakeamuffin Congratulations on receiving this gratis 

Thank you @SportyGirly125!

I think a few of us are shade 3 - glad you found a match @bakeamuffin! @SportyGirly125 was smart and suggests using darker shades for contouring. Enjoy all these goodies and your little ones! That's a fun way to keep busy.

@ShortErica that is clever, I love that idea! Thanks for sharing ☺️ I'm going to definitely try it!

Congratulations @bakeamuffin missed your face!! 💗

@lmaster ☺️ I missed you!! It's so good to be back ♡

@bakeamuffin Good to see you posting again!

I have been wanting to come and post more on this thread but Life (aka kids at home for last 5 months) has kept me occupied and then there was trouble logging onto BIC as it kept throwing me to the app and I do not like the format of BIC on App. 
Any ways, in short I’m back super late with some Photos and feed back.

- I am wearing and loving the foundation a lot, It is my perfect no makeup makeup look foundation.

-Peel pads are also working great, Since I am used to of using very strong chemical peels so I wouldn’t notice a difference with these pads but I find them please t to use when I want a little extra clarity before makeup.

-Lip mousseS and lip Oils are getting most love and I am waiting for when they’re lease so I can repurchase peony and tulip as these two shades are getting most use.

-Wipes are still a no for me because scent is just too strong to tolerate

- I have not tried eye cream yet as I already have separate eye serums and eye creams open for morning and night so I need to finish one of them before I dip my paws 8n this new eye cream.

- Eye shadows are beautiful and they last almost as long on my oily lids as other metallic shadows, glitter glue made them last longer as suggested by @GG84 .

Now even though you all have seen more than enough swatches and photos but it will not keep me from posting mine.😉

0A1D5354-7AB4-4AFA-B733-EBEAAAE72E24.jpegA04EB5E9-53D5-4EFE-BAB3-DB8C110B1186.jpeg

RE: Re: Feedback Wanted: New, Clean Sephora Collection Makeup and Skincare!

Love this aesthetic 💯

Good to hear the majority of these items are working well for you! @fatimamummy Lip oils  are becoming such a hit in beauty this year with companies coming out with their own version everywhere I turn! I’m starting to fall in love with lip oils myself! 😅

What lovely photos @fatimamummy! That is so great to hear that the foundation is working out so well for you! The lip mousses and lip oils are great. I’ll be interested to see if there are more shades when the collection launches. I’ll definitely be making some repurchases as well. 😃

Ok due to whatever reason BIC posted only two out of five photos I loaded and It isn’t letting me post other three even after multiple attempts 😢

@fatimamummy Nice review! I love Peony and Tulip too. I also have problem loading pictures tonight. After trying about 10+ times I give up 😂🤣 

The new clean face masks and eye masks are now available online. There’s also a cafffeine eye masks now! 3273A895-CB44-4396-A69D-3998B392B14E.png

44682669-907F-4322-9E53-187081960FD5.png

SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Face Mask Coconut

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Clean Eye Mask

12 Replies
Photos353
  • SephoraCollection_Logo.png
  • 035732F6-173C-4938-A624-CBF1E77908CB.jpeg
  • 7C371725-9160-47C7-A065-1DE55BA3A261.jpeg
  • A066D897-17D8-4131-9F19-AC60F28EDF94.jpeg
  • 5478FB8C-F102-404E-A712-4EB05F3D2AE2.jpeg
  • DD655A19-B29E-4CC0-A4C7-EDC4C027551C.jpeg
  • F0E70B10-DD83-4DA0-8CCA-FB937CA59203.jpeg
  • 9F9EBF89-FC57-4EB0-B8DF-C801389BD3E6.jpeg
  • The eyeshadows have a subtle shimmer, some could be used as highlighters as well
  • C01A0688-5B6E-41BB-BDDD-7C24E5EC4B25.jpeg
  • IMG_20200613_140607440_HDR.jpg
  • D792D3AE-BFE6-4004-893B-39FE59628A7D.jpeg
  • 8291B701-4451-4771-93FE-9377C18D6879.jpeg
  • The whole spread! The wipes are the charcoal variety.
  • Clean Lip Mousse, shades from bottom to top: 01 Pine, 03 Tulip, 04 Carnation, 05 Rose, 06 Peony, 07 Orchid, 08 Dahlia, 09 Mahogany
testing