Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

IMG_2238.jpeg
im trying to not hoard anymore TF. But I’m still curious. Please report back if anyone have tested it out

I'd like to hear thoughts from anyone who has tested Myrrhe Mystere or Tobacco Honey.

I’ll be interested to hear folks’ thoughts on this one too @blackkitty2014.

The holiday set of Farmacy cleansing balms is now available. Farmacy Tea Harvest Green Clean Trio with Limited-Edition Flavors . 

The Farmacy holiday releases are starting to show up Farmacy Plump + Shine Lip Smoothie Duo with Peptides + Vitamin C .

@Loretta55 did you see the scents for this year's balm trio set?  I'm intrigued but not very excited about them this time around.

I agree @CookieGirl1 . I am well stocked with cleansing balms from Farmacy’s F&F sale.

@Loretta55 I think that when I run out of my last Farmacy balm (I'm finishing one and then I just have a mini left) I want to try the Tatcha The Indigo Cleansing Balm Moisturizing Makeup Remover 1.9 oz / 54 g instead of repurchasing one from Farmacy right away.  I LOVE the Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil Mini 0.8 oz/ 24 mL (the only cleansing oil that I've actually enjoyed to date) and the balm gets great reviews.

@CookieGirl1, I support trying out the Tatcha balm - it’s beautifully formulated (and packaged) and performs wonderfully.

@CookieGirl1 @Loretta55 - Certainly a different path from the traditional fruity scents.  Two of these sound interesting, but the third scent is typically a migraine trigger.

@Titian06 I'm salty that they haven't release a banana scented one yet 😂.  I guess the whole "tea" theme doesn't get me very excited; the only one that sounds very appealing is the chai-scented one.

@greeneyedgirl107  Holy cow this bottle is amazing 🤩.  This beautiful large pink bow as a top is perfect 🎀🎀. The bottle has such a feminine look to it !   
So gorgeous 🩷

@Cissy63 yes!  Looks like they gave two others:

LoveShackFancy Moondance Eau de Parfum 2.5 oz / 75 mL Eau De Parfum 

LoveShackFancy Bohème Eau de Parfum 2.5 oz / 75 mL Eau De Parfum 

I might gift my sister LoveShackFancy Perfume Library Eau de Parfum Travel Spray Gift Set 

@greeneyedgirl107 Ooo never heard of this brand, but you’re right, it looks super pretty! Wonder if it’ll eventually make its way to Canada!

@Guessgal fingers crossed!

Thanks, @greeneyedgirl107 !  Now I have the B-52s on an endless loop on my head! 🤣

@Titian06 lolol!

Can't tag Paula's Choice 25% Vitamin C serum.

I'm curious what the texture is like.

Who saw these? I am definitely going to try.

58741D40-E7AA-45FA-94DD-4281569565B7.png

925 Replies
testing