Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

That’s awesome that you picked it up with a promo @Sunnysmom! 😎🙌🏼👊🏼 Never pay full price if it can be avoided. 😝 Oooh, points; that’s right! Thanks for the reminder. I *think* I have an $100 reward?! I should probably check on that (and the expiration date on it)!

That would be an even more amazing way to   get some WA @itsfi ! 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Sigma x Sephora - Sigmagic™ Brush Cleaner Scrub SEPHORA COLLECTION Sigma x Sephora - Brush Cleaning Set 

Natasha Denona Love Cheek Duo Palette 0.49oz/ 14g Natasha Denona Mini Love Eyeshadow Palette 5 x 0.028 oz/ 0.8g Natasha Denona I Need A Nude Lipstick Natasha 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Astrology Lip Stories Lipstick These looks really fun.  I wish there were swatches, though.  

I'm a Libra and I liked the description, but the color in the pic looked rather dark.  Maybe I'm really an Aquarius?!  Would love to hear other BICers impressions.

@greeneyedgirl107  FYI Temptalia has swatches of these on her site.

@ChristalM I didn't even think to look there!  The pics are super helpful.  Of course, now I just want different colors than I did before!  However, I might end up staying away from these.  I've tried a few of the Lip Stories and while I like the quality, none of the colors wound up working for me.  It's such a shame b/c Sephora Collection used to have four lipsticks I truly liked.  It's rare for me to find one from a line I find exceptional.

@greeneyedgirl107  🙂 I love the lipstories and must have about 10 or so. I just ordered 3 of theses, Libra, Leo and Scorpio today. I will prob pick up some of the brighter colours for Spring later 🙂

@ChristalM Pls tag me if you post any pics of you wearing the lippies 🙂

Just saw this online 

volition.PNG

Volition Beauty Yaupon Tea Glow-Awakening Moisturizer 

Did you guys see this

CB8085C6-5B80-4ADA-BD1C-3844E300AFDF.png

@blackkitty2014, I purchased one for my mom. 🎁 Now I just need to decide which lip color to buy to go with it. 🤔 

@itsfi I haven't bought it yet but was deciding what color to get to go with it.

@SportyGirly125; there are some nice shades. I haven’t been able to find the “perfect” shade and finish combination that I think my mom would like. More research to do. Will keep an eye out to see what shade you end up getting. 

@itsfi I might have to go in store and see and I was just at Nordstroms yesterday.

Sephora Collection Clean Face Sleeping Masks available online - Lychee, Almond Milk and Prickly Pear.

SC sleeping mask.PNG

SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Face Sleeping Masks 

Oooh good find @itsfi . I want to try the Lychee one 😘

Yes @blackkitty2014! Me too! I hope it smells like real fresh lychee too! 😍

SEPHORA COLLECTION Lip Sleeping Mask Intriguing!  And love the price point at $5!  This one is strawberry.  I got a promo e-mail and it advertised a vanilla one, too.

I got mine from Saks and have Shoprunner but it’s live on Sephora now. 
CLINIQUE Cheek Pop Highlighter Lunar New Year Edition 

1 Reply
testing