Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

@SportyGirly125 I actually do like the brown ones, they look so different in my lips then I thought

@lmaster That's good to know.  I thought I would like the berry shade but I saw what it looked like on the lips and didn't like it for me.

Charlotte Tilbury Bejewelled Instant Eyeshadow Palette I am so excited to try this pallet out!

I ordered this during the sale and hopefully it lives up to the hype! HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Skin Finish Buildable Coverage Foundation Stick 110N Angel Food 

I saw the new HUDA BEAUTY Naughty Nude Eyeshadow Palette  pop up on the app but I am not sure if I want to try that one. 

PATRICK TA Major Glow Face Gloss She Gives Me Life 

Herbivore’s Bakuchiol is now available again, with a new formulation. There are slightly fewer ingredients, omitting jasmine flower extract, Eclipta Protrata, Moringa oleifera seed oil, and Basil Flower Extract. 

2142F5DA-35C3-4246-8FB5-988DDE85CA1D.jpeg

 Ingredient List, New:

Spoiler
93D39F81-1F18-4492-9C42-4FED916E052E.jpeg

Ingredient List, Old:

Spoiler
176366CC-2A66-4116-9869-0B1BE8C07B2A.jpeg

Nice! I remember you were missing that @eshoe ! Hopefully the new formula will be as good! 

Yeah we’ll see, @Kim888. I think I will continue to ration my bottle before trying the new version, just in case😉

04B3D7AD-A1C1-421D-A5E6-8EB95BDC71D6.jpeg

863CB1C1-7122-4D81-A51A-AA0F8FC5B226.jpeg

@Kim888  Thank you for this, I have recently fallen in love Charlotte Tilbury! I decided to treat myself and order the Norstrom exclusive Pillow talk set 

https://www.nordstrom.com/s/charlotte-tilbury-full-size-pillow-talk-dreams-come-true-set-usd-476-val...

It can yesterday and I am already in love!

Grrrr I literally picked some of these up from CT Direct yesterday. Normally I wait things out but I was impatient and if I just could have waited a couple of days I could have scored these from here with the F&F aaahhhhh. Oh well. Just further proof I should be patient and not change my ways. Ugh.

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet but I was PSYCHED to order this the other day:

Peter Thomas Roth Full-Size Hydra Gel Eye Patch Party  So many patches for such a great price! 

Thanks @sparkles0913 ! Was going to post this and forgot, it IS such a good deal, you get a full-sized set of each, the 24k ones are this price alone.

The design on this gets better and better every year.  I still haven’t finished mine from 2 years ago. @lmaster @eshoe @itsfi @faeriegirl @missjeanie 
Sol de Janeiro Biggie Biggie Bum Bum Cream 16.9 oz/ 500 mL 

28A718AE-8DD9-4FD3-83B1-6875C18F7548.jpeg

This is perfect @SportyGirly125 !  I actually just finished off the last of my cream.  I'm 90% sure I have another SDJ haul sitting at my US PO box from April... this stuff doesn't expire does it?? lol... I'm so exited to do a big Canadian order.  This shall join my list.  

Has anyone gotten the new body spray yet?  Do we love it?  I tend to prefer perfume to body spray but I'll just pretend it's 1994 again! lol

Tinted Lips balms too... did everyone love them?  The initial shades didn't wow me, but it's SDJ... 

@missjeanie I bought it from SDJ direct and should be getting it soon.

@SportyGirly125 I love this year's packaging, too!

Gorgeous artwork!! @SportyGirly125 

Look what’s back through the app and a new addition @itsfi @lmaster 

F53B2025-6954-4216-A608-277FC23CB145.jpeg

9E3BF565-FB6F-4E72-AF4F-465B4832F548.jpeg

testing