Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

I'm so happy to see it back @curlychiquita, at least for a short time - I just reread the product page again and it says it's "out of hibernation for the holidays" which maybe means it's just for a short time. I'll take it. 😁 That's better than being gone forever, right?! @heartsmyface @curlychiquita, have you tried the avocado mask? If so, would love to know how you liked it.

@itsfi, I haven't tried the avocado mask, but the honey mask is one of my absolute favorites!

@curlychiquita  Thank you love!  I grabbed a couple bottles as it came back in stock for a day a couple months ago (around when the avacado mask came out), but i hope this means they’re making it a regular product. 

@itsfi @faeriegirl  Oooo, I tried a sample of this and loved it, but never got around to buying that cute bear! Does product get stuck in its "paws?" 🤔I can just see myself cutting this open at the end, trying to get the last bit of product out of every nook and cranny 😬😂

@Shosh85  I didn’t have a problem with the product getting stuck. It is kinda hard to squeeze though since it’s bear shaped. 

@Shosh85, there's some product that gets hidden in the paws, but I was able to get much of it by adding a little water to the bottle and shaking, shaking, shaking it. There wasn't much in the paws when I eventually performed surgery on the bear. 

@Shosh85   I didn’t have problems with it getting stuck.  The bottle is soft in the paw area so it’s easy to manipulate the product to come down.  I did dissect a bear to get the last use out of my first bottle but it wasn’t more than a use. I dissect everything! 

I’m so excited they brought it back @itsfi! I added it to my list for the next sale!

Me too @faeriegirl!! I’d love for it to be part of the permanent collection, but as an alternative, I’m good with bringing it back seasonally too! 💛🍯

Also this gorgeous CT and many holiday sets for Rouge now. 

3109015B-24C2-4CBF-A0E4-8E63F8357C3D.jpeg

On Sephora for Rouge now. #hourglass ambient lighting face palette sculpture . 

F906BF1E-447A-4387-B309-1CD070692DED.jpeg

You can purchase the new ND palette through Sephora’s app

Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette 

Available now both sizes  

Charlotte Tilbury Mini Lightweight Magic Cream Moisturizer SPF20 0.5 oz / 15 mL 

CFD68E01-8C61-498A-979E-999263B7F682.png

Available now

Too Faced Pumpkin Spice Warm & Spicy Eye Shadow Palette 

Too Faced Mr Cover-Up Perfect Concealer Brush 

B67CA99A-BCD1-4F7F-8E30-F9F13DB52A54.jpeg

8/26 rouge access, $25

@veronika23 I'm surprised that Olaplex No. 0 Intensive Bond Building Hair Treatment Kit hasn't been getting more chatter on BIC.  Did I miss something?  This seems easier to use of me personally, b/c you just put it on dry hair then shampoo.

@greeneyedgirl107 I own it. I posted a review on it on the product page.  It's hard to use with my curly hair and products on top.  I ended up washing my hair and towel drying it as much as I could. Then I applied Olaplex 0 for 15 minutes.  Then I put the Olaplex 3 on top, put on a shower cap, and slept with it that way.  That's how I usually use 3 alone.  It worked well but I couldn't tell a difference beyond just using #3.  I do love # 3.  I think I will be mixing 0 in with 3 as a booster next time.

@curlychiquita Thanks SO much for the info.  Very helpful! 🙂

I had both Olaplex 1 and Olaplex 2 treatments done last week @greeneyedgirl107. I asked my stylist about Olaplex 0. She told me that it is an in between treatment. Olaplex 3 is to be used prior to shampoo. I was recommended to have the professional treatments every 6 months while Olaplex 0 should be done at the 3 month mark only if necessary.

My hair is not damaged but my hair stylist called it a preventative treatment.

@Loretta55 Interesting!  That is super helpful info 🙂  I almost bought the No. 0 the other day, then I thought better of it.  For one, it didn't appear like it did that much.  And two, the reviews made me think twice.  I have long, thick hair.  I could go through 5 ounces in one use - and it would take forever just to apply.

testing