Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

This thread is for posting all of the new products spotted on Sephora's site.

Sometimes the new products for purchase for Sephora Canada are posted here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

If you want to see Fall-Winter and Holiday previews check out the releases thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/FALL-WINTER-amp-HOLIDAY-2020-RELEASES/m-p/55432...

New product review and discussion thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

YUxqdgWG6akb2.jpg

Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!

@SportyGirly125 Looks interesting!

Excellent- I was hoping they'd release the lemon as an individual since I noticed it in the gift set but can't justify the entire set LOL. Thanks for the heads up, @SportyGirly125!

@SportyGirly125 @itsfi I had to get the lemon!! For some reason I'm not really super excited about the mint 🤷

@lmaster @I’m still using the mint one from the Christmas gift exchange.  I only used half of it. 

Thats a bummer about the mint flavor  @SportyGirly125 @lmaster , I must be in minority because that’s my favorite lol. I was so glad to see it and wished it was permanent! Lol. Clearly I may be one of the few if it isn’t very popular! 🙄🤣

@Sunnysmom I actually don't mind the mint one.

Oh that’s good @SportyGirly125 , they are generous size for sure. I’m not through mine either tho I was hoarding it. Lol 

Thanks so much for the tag @SportyGirly125. I saw it on the app and had to remind myself whether I had the mint choco one already. 😂 

@sonnydee, you picked up the holiday set with the mini lemon sorbet flavor, yes? 🍋 🍋 If you like that one (and/or the mint choco one), looky!! 👆🏼A full size!!

Thanks for the tag & thinking of me. I currently have 2 of the mint chocolate minis so I'm good for a couple of years right?! 😜😂😂 @itsfi edit: ohhhhhh, I see they have a fs lemon too! Interesting.....🤔🍋🍋🍋

@sonnydee, I saw the full size lemon 🍋 one and perked up too! Thought it might be of interest to you. Of course, there’s the whole “but I have plenty of lip balms already” conversation in my head. 😂 

I like collecting the minis, (they last so long!) the only full size i have is the gummy bear- which i still havent used🤦will have to dig into that lemon tonight to see if the scent/flavor is there to justify a big one @itsfi 

Dug into that lemon @itsfi & ordered it.🤗 it is faint but justified enough when i want just a hint of lemon. But lemon is a weakness of mine. I hope they'll make orange next. That would be a good summer one! I also ordered the set that had sweet candy as a mini. I havent tried that one yet🤔

@sonnydee

The Gummy Bear lip mask is out of stock now. I wonder if they will bring it back before the holidays

Maybe. It was a popular one @SportyGirly125 💜💜💜

@itsfi @I’m still using the mint chocolate one that I got from the Christmas gift exchange 

The Briogeo honey bear hair mask is baaaack! 😍🐻 @faeriegirl @danielledanielle @lmaster @Shosh85 

Briogeo Merry Multi-Masking Kit 

Hurray!  I get to own the bear, the mask is just a bonus 🤣

@danielledanielle 😂😂😂 

@heartsmyface, the Briogeo honey conditioner is back!  @itsfi I'm definitely buying it again!

I'm so happy to see it back @curlychiquita, at least for a short time - I just reread the product page again and it says it's "out of hibernation for the holidays" which maybe means it's just for a short time. I'll take it. 😁 That's better than being gone forever, right?! @heartsmyface @curlychiquita, have you tried the avocado mask? If so, would love to know how you liked it.

@itsfi, I haven't tried the avocado mask, but the honey mask is one of my absolute favorites!

testing