cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Eyeshadow Palette Suggestions

HI everyone,

I am on the hunt for a new eyeshadow palette and am not sure what to get with the new holiday season coming up with a ton of sales going on and new palettes coming out. i want something with matte shades and shimmer shades and something different and unique. right now i have the ABH tamanna palette (old i know) and the UD Basics Palette, Stila Magnificant Eyeshadow in Kitten Karma and Stila Magnificant Eyeshadow in Kitten.

Any suggestions?

I am looking for new things or palettes for my new Youtube Beauty Channel, Beauty by Nish. (check it out if interested) 🙂

thanks all!!!

Re: Eyeshadow Palette Suggestions

The new Huda Beauty mini eyeshadow palettes!  They're a mix of shimmer and mattes.  

which mini one are you talking about?

I'm a bit of a pallet junkie, and I've been a little bored recently with so many neutrals! Don't get me wrong, i know neutrals are essential, but I wanted something really unique, so I got the Huda Beauty Desert Dusk during the 20% off sale. Pricey, so it seemed the time to try it out. I haven't received it yet but i'm excited to dip in to all those purples! I will say, I have a few Kat Von D pallets and they are all amazing. I've got my eye on both the shade and light eye pallets (matte and glimmer). See, I still can't get away from the neutrals! Lol! Let us know what you decide to pick up. 😊

The newer/more popular the palette, the more views you'll get. But also you want something of good quality, unique, mattes and shimmers.

I'd recommend Kat Von D Saint and Sinner palette which I think covers most of those things you're looking for.

RE: Eyeshadow Palette Suggestions

I love the UD Naked 2 palette- you can make a ton of looks with it

I use Pretty Vulgars eyeshadow pallet Nightingale all the time! I use the top half for everyday and the bottom half for when I go out! I also like Makeup Geek shadows but I don't like that I can only order them online.

RE: Eyeshadow Palette Suggestions

Excited for my ABH M.R pallet to finally get here

ABH Modern Renaissance.  A good mixture of mattes and shimmers, both of which apply well and last a long time.  

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing