Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

EYE MAKE UP REMOVER!

What is the best eye makeup cleanser, preferably VEGAN. Are those makeup remover clothes wonderful!? I am wearing the Kat Von D tattoo liner now if that matters too!! 😘🖤

Re: EYE MAKE UP REMOVER!

@solukky,

I second the Farmacy Green Clean! I am on my 3rd jar and it also smells amazing. I also find that after I use it my skin feels hydrated and balanced.

❤️ Melissa

RE: Re: EYE MAKE UP REMOVER!

I believe I just got this one in a sample bag! I love it so much and smells so refreshing! I am a sucker for the Tatcha brand when it comes to face care though, it is pricey - but worth it.

RE: EYE MAKE UP REMOVER!

@solukky I also suggest the Farmacy Green Clean. There’s one other product, too, that I wanted to mention...Cinema Secrets Break It Down waterproof makeup remover. I’ve been using it about two months and it’s great. Not drying but also not greasy. Cinema Secrets is cruelty-free and they do not sell their products in mainland China. Some of their products are vegan but I’m not sure about this one.

RE: EYE MAKE UP REMOVER!

Ok awesome! Thank you so much I will look into this product! Got a sample of the Farmacy makeup remover you are talking about, so far I really enjoy using it but still use my Tatcha one step cleanser!

@solukky I’ve tried so many. I always go back to CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Makeup Remover 3.8 oz/ 125 mL. I wear a boat load of eye makeup and this takes off EVERYTING...including lash glue and glitter. I’m just waiting for them to make a balm that will shed off 10lbs just as easily. Lol

I second the Framacy Green Clean cleansing balm! I am on my third jar or it:) I love how it smells too and it removes all of my make up in one step. I still follow up with another cleanser as well. I am currently loving the

OLEHENRIKSEN Face the Truth™ Gel Cleanser. It smells like orange cream soda!

https://www.sephora.com/product/face-the-truth-gel-cleanser-P42336?icid2=products%20grid:p42336:prod...

❤️ Melissa

I asked 3 of my vegan friends for you. They use (and highly recommend) 

Tatcha The Camellia Oil 2-in-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser 5.1 oz/ 150 mL and Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 3.4 oz/ 100 mL.

I have a DS of Green Clean but haven’t tried it yet. One friend swears it removes everything. Another says “it’ll remove waterproof makeup, but you might need to use an extra amount to get it all off.” She also recommends following Green Clean with something like The Original MakeUp Eraser The Original MakeUp Eraser® Makeup Remover Cloth Pink. (Sephora makes a similar microfiber wipe but I can’t find it online now.) But all 3 of my friends love the Tatcha cleansing oil. 

Ok @WinglessOne I added the Tatcha cleanser to my basket!! It sounds so lovely and perfect lets hope it does the job!!!

@solukky I second the Farmacy Green Clean cleansing balm! It’s amazing. I’ve tried other cleansing balms and they caused me to breakout or were not as effective. I usually wear full coverage foundation and it makes removing my makeup so easy at night. 

@solukky D’oh, I forgot to mention what I personally use. These aren’t vegan, and since both brands sell in China, folks don’t consider them cruelty-free, so you might not be interested in them. But I alternate between Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover 4.2 oz/ 125 mLand MAKE UP FOR EVER - Sens’Eyes - Waterproof Sensitive Eye Cleanser. Bi-Facil works faster, but Sens’Eyes feels better. 

Sometimes I wash my entire face with ERNO LASZLO - Sensitive Cleansing Oil, including my eyelids, and it easily removes eyeshadow. It doesn’t always remove eyeliner or mascara, so if I wore any of that stuff, I follow with Bi-Facil on a pad or cotton swab to remove liner/mascara still clinging to my lash line/water line. 

I LOVE THE TATCH CLEANSER!!! Please thank your vegan friends for sharing there loves with me and for asking for me so appreciated my face feels super lovey and happy as well!! Xo

SO helpful! Thank you for all these! Super interested in sampling the Tatcha cleanser to see if it pairs well with my skin 🙂 Also that cloth if it really works sounds magical!

Re: RE: Re: EYE MAKE UP REMOVER!

No problem, @solukky! I hope the Tatcha oil cleanser works for you. 🙂

I do have 2 Make Up Eraser microfiber cloths, plus the Sephora version which is a bit smaller. Wet ‘em down and they do a good job of removing makeup as a prelude to cleansing. Or use them after cleansing to grab whatever your cleanser might’ve left behind. My friend (who uses them + Green Clean) uses the cloths primarily on her eyes to help remove mascara and eye liner. 

Hey, @solukky

I personally prefer makeup wipes.

Here are some of my faves:

-Mac Makeup Wipes (grey packaging). You can buy them in bulk which is great.

-SEPHORA COLLECTION - Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes (make sure that you don't get the exfoliating type. The coconut ones are my faves)

-OLEHENRIKSEN - So Nurturing™ Cleansing Cloths These are also nice. They do have a strong smell though. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 27 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing