Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora

Drunk Elephant Get Even Set

I’m a DE girl, only just now seeing a handful of posts that people have actually bought these already in JCP Sephoras? This isn’t on the Sephora app, does anyone know what’s up?

Re: Drunk Elephant Get Even Set

Oooh I would love to pick this up during the sale!!

RE: Drunk Elephant Get Even Set

This kit will be in Sephora stores on 4/26. I CAN’T WAIT!!!!! I believe it’s $90

Re: RE: Drunk Elephant Get Even Set

Just curious, how do you know it will be in stores on the 26th? My Sephora has a few, and I'm worried because the lady there said once they're gone, they're gone. 

RE: Drunk Elephant Get Even Set

Couldn’t wait. It was $100 at jc penny So excited!!!!!

does anyone know who’s seen it so far, how much it is?

@meamitchell - The set is $100.

@RebeccaDarling I cannot find the post but I’m pretty sure I saw on instagram that this is a SIJCP in store exclusive set. I’ll keep trying to find the post to be sure.

RE: Re: Drunk Elephant Get Even Set

I am going to assume (hope?) that it’s being sold in SJCP earlier than online and in Sephora stores but only by a few days, I can’t quite come to terms with the idea that it’s exclusive to SJCP?

Re: RE: Re: Drunk Elephant Get Even Set

@RebeccaDarling I asked DE on instagram and they said it would be on their site and the regular Sephora site soon. I hope it’s in time for the sale🤞

Re: RE: Re: Drunk Elephant Get Even Set

@faeriegirl  ooo me too

I just saw it in my local SiJCP and the associate said they only got it last week. Hopefully it’s not one of those kits that sells out in minutes, because I want to use my Rouge reward! The packaging is pretty heavy. 

How much was it!?

@JayJayyy wrote:

I just saw it in my local SiJCP and the associate said they only got it last week. Hopefully it’s not one of those kits that sells out in minutes, because I want to use my Rouge reward! The packaging is pretty heavy. 

I ended up grabbing this at a Sephora JCP today (I ran out of c firma and tlc the same day and couldn’t wait for the sale) it’s 100. 

In the kit the c firma and night are half the size or the normal container. The other 3 are generous sample sizes.   

So it is 15ml and 15ml for the C Firma and TLC? Thanks!

@RebeccaDarling This would be a great buy during the Spring Sale!

@RebeccaDarling sometimes SiJCP will put stuff out before it's actually released, not sure why. I'm sure that it'll be on the app soon but sure when.

Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 48 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
Photos2
  • 7AFB782F-8AB8-447E-BFB4-4F6FB7FC3A9C.png
testing