Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Dont like change....

It's going to take me a while to get used to this new forum.  I'm not one for change,  it does have some good features but I'm finding it a little hard to navigate.  Anybody else think good or bad?overall, I think I'll find it to be a good thing once I get used to it.

Re: Dont like change....

I'm glad to see that some changes have been made (Thanks Candice!!) but I'm still bummed that I cant directly copy and paste pictures into my posts.

Glitch. When I'm composing a reply, if I copy&pasted a word somewhere and hit "reply", sometimes it will give me a warning about invalid HTML. In the previous/old version, the warning automatically removes the invalid HTML so all I have to do is hit "reply" again. In the new/current version, it says that *I* need to remove the invalid HTML highlighted in red....and nowhere in the post is anything highlighted red. Please fix.

Also, I had a problem posting in fragrance board, when I hit reply, all it said was An unexpected error have occured. This happened on multiple posts in separate occasions.

Thank you for the update!!  

I figured I better type this in before I end up forgetting it over the next couple of days lol.  Will there be changes made to replying to specific users?  If I respond to more than one person, I have to go back and forth just to check to see if there is another response.  

I also think it would be great to have the top contributors put back in each category like they were in the old forum.

OK Seriously, WHY are we still seeing post from all the way back in 2010. I'm sick of seeing these please put the conversations back like they were on the old forum. This drives me crazy! Annoying, so Annoying.

Just use list view (which is like the old front page and orders thread/questions by newest first and you can easily see which ones have been answered) and pretend the other view doesn't exist? lol.

I've tried beautytester, o'lord how I've tried.Smiley Tongue They just keep popping up.

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • list view.jpg