Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora

Do you guys like Kat Von D's makeup?

i am just curious

Re: Do you guys like Kat Von D's makeup?

Yes! The liquid lipstick in bow n arrow is the PERFECT nude!!! Everyone of my friends agrees with me, it is comfy like you aren't wearing anything. I also love her liquid eyeliner (it seems to run out fast for me at least) her foundation, mascara, concealer, and contour kit is BOMB! Although, I do not like her eyeshadows palettes, none of them really speak to me!

RE: Do you guys like Kat Von D's makeup?

I do! I love KVD beauty😍 her eyeshadow palettes, liquid lipsticks, eyeliner, foundation, all my favs! One of my favourite brands for sure

For the most part it's too extreme for me.  I prefer a softer, more natural look.  I have tried the KVD Beauty Tattoo Liner Vegan Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Trooperand found it hard to apply with a light touch.  

While I don't care for her stance on certain topics, I love Lolita liquid lipstick. Its one of my favorites nudes. 

I do not. Putting aside my issues with her stance on multiple things, her liquid lips just never worked for me. I got a couple over the years in subscription boxes or as gwp and they made my lips so dry. The formula must just not agree with me - I would wear one and my lips and the sides of my mouth would be so dry they'd be cracking. 

I love the liquid lipsticks! Even though her anti vaccine is stupid, at she lists all her ingredients instead of using Peg's, perfume/aroma/fragrance/parfum and flavor.

I do. I love her liquid lipsticks.

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing