Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Did the rouge $100 rewards stop?

It use to be 2500 points will give you a $100 reward. Then I saw 2000 points will give a $50 card. Now I only see $25 rewards for 1000 points. Whats going on????? Sephora makes it harder and harder for me to shop in this store. Ulta has better rewards and Macy's mimics the sales often. I am a rouge member that needs to spend over a thousand dollars for a $25 reward ( limited rewards because not all get a chance to get a reward since it's always out of stock!) ?!?! Come on sephora treat your customers right!

Re: Did the rouge $100 rewards stop?

I got one a couple of weeks ago (in Canada) on the first time I tried - so they are still available. As somebody else mentioned, it showed up a minute or two after the other awards dropped. I was expecting to have to try for several weeks before I was successful, so I was really pleased when it actually worked the first time. Keep trying...and good luck!!

I managed to get one today. I have noticed that they add it to the bazaar a few minutes later than when the rest of the bazaar is updated.

I have been struggling with this too. I went on to the US site and the gift card is there! For whatever reason, I can't get it on the Canadian site..  search Sephora international site and click the US.

Between COVID plummeting their sales and this horrible rewards program, I don't see Sephora competing well with Ulta or other stores anymore. The most recent jab was the 1000 points for 15% off.  Yes, you have to spend a whole $1000 on product for a measly 15% off?!  I honestly am more excited to no longer shop at Sephora after continuing to hoard my useless points for another $100 point perk only to be waiting over a year to try to catch it.  I set calendar reminders and am logged in and ready when they release (which is rare) and I find myself having to keep cancelling my purchase since I don't want to keep spending there.  I hope they listen. They are the ones ruining their own brand and business.

Ya, used to be fairly easy to get this reward and now they made it complicated AF !! I dont even see it drop ever and I watch every week practically. I watch down to the minute and NOTHING. The very few times I did see it drop I was able to add to my cart go immediately to check out at lightening speed only to have it say "My cart is out of date" 😡

Not a happy customer. If it isnt available at the very least take it away! 

I have not seen any in 2020. do they upload them on a Thursday or is it a surprise? last year I was able to grab 2 but nothing this year as of yet. I have not seen anything good on the rewards to be quite honest. 

@AshelyRose wrote:
It use to be 2500 points will give you a $100 reward. Then I saw 2000 points will give a $50 card. Now I only see $25 rewards for 1000 points. Whats going on????? Sephora makes it harder and harder for me to shop in this store. Ulta has better rewards and Macy's mimics the sales often. I am a rouge member that needs to spend over a thousand dollars for a $25 reward ( limited rewards because not all get a chance to get a reward since it's always out of stock!) ?!?! Come on sephora treat your customers right!

@TDSWHAATT @They still offer it. I got one this year and have seen it multiple times around 9am pst on Tuesday and Thursday.  You have to be quick. 

What time zone are you in? Some say 9am others 11am. Wondering if it's 9am pacific?

@platfitbarbie 

9am Pacific/10am Mountain/11am Central/12pm Eastern

Thank you!

This is SO frustrating! 

I've called Sephora a few times about this and I think it helped, after a day or two of calling and speaking to a rep I ended up receiving 1 $100. This was back in January/February.  

I would call the VIB hotline and let them know how you feel! There is definitely strength in numbers calling about this! 

❤️ 

What exactly did you say to them? 

I stated refreshing at 11:59 EST, nothing showed. I gave up and then refreshed at 12:17 and it showed up, put it in my basket but was unable to checkout. So close! What's the latest people have seen it show up so I don't waste the rest of my day refreshing.

I got on right at 11 today and refreshed non stop until it showed up.. added it to basket immediately and it was out of stock. SO frustrating!

11 CT?

Is anyone still getting the $100 rouge reward in March or April 2020? I think Sephora is actually just putting this out in 1 second and pulling it off. Seriously. I have it all lined up to the T to exactly when it dropped to put into my basket and then its sold-out ==> all within 3 seconds. This happened to me again and again past 2 weeks. I have high-speed wifi at home and it was literally 3 clicks (add to basket, check out, auto log in)  and it's gone. 

Seriously. 

It was not like this in prior times - I got it twice in 2019 and 2018, respectively. 

While this is not polite to say, I am really convinced this $100 reward now is a marketing ploy (scam) and is no longer existent...Any lucky someone who snagged a $100 in April 2020, please reply so we know it is still there (or NOT!)

I was able to get one on the u.s. site but not the Canadian site. Now I'm hoping I'll be able to use it before it expires in Aug. 

i feel the same way. was able to redeem around 8 gift cards last year and this year has been nothing but disappointment.  Refresh for 20’ and still nothing shows. i think it’s a scam. and they’re losing too much money when they put the reward out since people been saving up their points since the beginning cuz their rewards program sucks hence now everyone wants to use it towards the gift card. sephora sucks now tbh

I had the same issue. I clicked and it wouldn't show in my basket and then disappear within 5 secs.

@JWJWJW I got one last week after missing out on one the week before. I’ve actually had more success getting the $100 ones (I’ve gotten two now) than when they offered the lower amount ones. I use the app to redeem them. I just start checking right at 9 am, then close out the app and reopen it. I got confirmation at 9:02 my “order” went through. 

Conversation Stats
testing