Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Did the rouge $100 rewards stop?

It use to be 2500 points will give you a $100 reward. Then I saw 2000 points will give a $50 card. Now I only see $25 rewards for 1000 points. Whats going on????? Sephora makes it harder and harder for me to shop in this store. Ulta has better rewards and Macy's mimics the sales often. I am a rouge member that needs to spend over a thousand dollars for a $25 reward ( limited rewards because not all get a chance to get a reward since it's always out of stock!) ?!?! Come on sephora treat your customers right!

Re: Did the rouge $100 rewards stop?

Zero replies because you're RIGHT!!!  I have been emailing them non-stop to call them on this with zero results, because YOU ARE RIGHT!!  I have 10,000 points and have NEVER been able to get one, even though I'm prepared when said rewards "drop" and have earned the points required (X4).  I too, have seen the one second flash of the elusive $100.00 gift card.  Today's attempt let me put it in my cart, but then........wait for it......MY CART HAS EXPIRED??!??!!??!!  HOW??  There's NOTHING in it but the "gift card"  

I had the same issue today. I called and left a complaint. These are my points and I cannot access the $100 reward. This is extremely frustrating. 

I just spent the one that I got a few weeks ago on a bottle of Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Serum 🙂

For what it's worth, as of today (Feb 6th) the $100 reward still exists. 

I finally managed to get it today after months of trying.

Congratulations! 

Can you please let me know how this works? I’ll need to log into reward bazaar firstly and then? 

@AthenaHe

it’s available Tuesday and Thursday around 9 am pst. Make sure you are already logged in and your address is saved because they go quick. 

Date: 2/25/20 

I was FINALLLLY able to redeem my points 2,500 for the $100 rouge gift. I didn't overthink, like I usually do. I just added it to the cart and hit checkout and it worked. Now I'm just waiting for the confirmation email. I always thought something else had to be in my cart but that's not the case. Thank god! Now I probably won't be able to redeem for another 5 years lol.

OMG how plz tell me

@Terabethia wrote:

For what it's worth, as of today (Feb 6th) the $100 reward still exists. 

I finally managed to get it today after months of trying.

It's still an option. I scored one last week! 🙂

If you are getting "basket out of date" error message, then clear your web browser cache before placing the order.  I had one regular browser open to constantly refresh the Rewards Bazaar page to see when the reward pops up.  At the same time, I had a private browser (with cleared cache) open to add the reward to my cart and order.  It worked for me.  Got the $100 reward yesterday.

Yes, it’s super frustrating! I stayed on for a while hour Tuesday , added the $100 reward to my cart 3 times and each time the site kept refreshing when I checkout , then it was sold out . This has been happening for past two weeks 

They still have it from time to time. you just have to check often and act fast. 

In my opinion they shouldn't have a "limited" amount of these things. Just ANYONE who has those points should be able to get it. It shouldn't have to be hurry up and snag one. In the last year or so I have cut down on shopping at Sephora for this reason and the employees attitude and demeanor. 

I saw another thread about the $100 Rouge Reward being more and more elusive now whereas it was a pretty simple reward to get earlier in the year. That discouraged me since I only just recently reached 2500 points to spend on the $100 reward. In the thread, someone said that the $100 (and subsequently the other $ rewards) drops at 9:08 AM pacific time (not at exactly 9 AM). I also believe the $100 only appears on Thursday - or at least it's more likely to see it Thursday. 

However, I was able to actually get the $100 reward this morning (so they do exist!) and I felt so lucky! First, I made sure there was nothing else in my cart since that seemed to be an issue with others before. When I went to checkout, I got an automatic error that said Out of Stock, however I hit retry 3 times before I successfully was able to order the reward. So I don't know if the OOS error just shows up regardless to maybe dissuade others from getting the reward or what actually happened. But if you ever happen to see the $100 reward and it keeps saying OOS, just keep persevering with the "retry" button and you might get it! I do agree it's really dumb how there's only a limited amount of them to begin with when it's a guaranteed Rouge benefit. 

It was not this hard in the past. I received one $100 in...

It was not this hard in the past. I received one $100 in late 2017 and one $100 in early 2018. I nearly have 5000 points for out stock rewards. Lol, just like the memes on Instagram...... Sephora be like thank you for spending $5000.....here's a cotton ball.

Re: It was not this hard in the past. I received one $100 in...

@AshelyRose 

Double check your dates? Rouge Rewards weren't introduced until August 2018. 

I've been refreshing since 9:50AM MST. I saw a $50, and thought maybe I'll just get that but NOOO as soon as I put it in my cart it's out of stock. This is unbelievable. I remember it wasn't like this before...I've gotten it a couple of times with ease. Why did they decide to limit the quantities like this?

This just happened to me too! The $100 dropped at 11:13 ct and by the time it took me to my cart to checkout it was already gone. Literally less than 10 seconds! So frustrating. The standard reply "just keep checking, they do drop" is possibly even more frustrating. 

I totally get you! Today I actually had a $100 in my cart, it let me hit check out and proceed and the page loaded. For like 2 minutes I actually thought I FINALLY got it until I realized that it had just refreshed the page and my points weren't gone and the reward was 'sold out' sitting in my cart. So frustrating. I've been trying for 2 months. I'm so done, I just want to waste my points on the $25 rewards to get rid of them but they don't seem to show up on the cad site anymore! And if they ever actually updated the 1500+ rewards I would get one of those instead. The 100-750 ones just aren't worth it. I don't understand how it's so hard to have these in stock, I feel like it should just be an option that's always there, not a needle in a haystack. I don't want to 'keep checking back' I want cashing in my points to be easier than this! 

The process is definitely beyond frustrating but I was able to get the $100 reward today! I just kept clicking through to try to purchase even though it kept bringing me back to my cart screen when I tried to hit checkout, but eventually it worked! So there is hope! Fingers crossed you are able to grab it soon as well!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
testing