Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora

Daily Obsessions: Sephora by OPI

YOU. GUYS. Have you seen that Sephora by OPI is now 50% off?? This is very exciting news, so I had to share. And in case you've had your eye on a couple of products but didn't know where to start, I've gathered some staffer faves to help you out.

Also: +1,000 for Drying Drops. I may or may not have bought 3 backup bottles today. 🙂

What's your favorite Sephora by OPI product? Show & Tell in the comments!

SOPI Sale _6.11.jpg

High Def

"I love the neon shades from Sephora by OPI. Hot pink, bright purple, tangerine orange—the brighter the nail color, the better." Marcy Z., VP, eCommerce

Trend Tips

"The prints are so fashion forward and they're so easy to apply. I get compliments every time I wear them." Elizabeth J., Color Merchant

Nail Colour Drying Drops

"A couple of minutes after I apply these drops, my nails are dry, hard, and I can go on with my day without worry about chips or smudges." Brandace K., Senior Marketing Manager - Canada Direct

Leotard Optional

"You know what nude pumps do for your legs? That’s what this polish does for your hands. It's so subtle, sexy, and sophisticated." Kelly S., Assistant Merchant

Spark-tacular

"I usually don’t wear a lot of glitter, but all the colors in the Spark-tacular Top Coat really inspire me. The kaleidoscope-effect looks great on its own or layered over other shades." Leela B., Product Producer

Shop the sale> http://seph.me/14Uq8vB

Re: Daily Obsessions: Sephora by OPI

Dude....I'm not a polish girl but even *I* picked up a couple just because it was on sale. I bought the quick dry top coat and the sorry calendars busy one, wore it today and I gotta say....LOVE. No chipping yet and I love the chubby brush, it covers my nail in 2 strokes. I might go back and get some more. I like pale lighter colors for my hands and brighter colors on my feet.

Anonymous Insider

I'm a big fan of pastels this season! They instantly make me want to go to the beach. I recently got a change to play with the UV top coat too which I'm kind of obsessed with.

I already bought a few sets... but one ran out of stock and so did my stickers! I hope I still get them lol 🙂  I'll have to take an extra trip to the store and pick a few more up! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

@violalea - I have a ton, and I bought a ton. I'm a complete sucker for the jewelery top coats, they're amazing.

Yes, I noticed that and I bought some nail polishes cause I only have like 3. But not anymore, I will have A TON in a few days 😉 I love looking at these small colorful nail polish bottles when I go to Sephora stores.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • SOPI Sale _6.11.jpg
testing