Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Daily Obsessions: Major Mascaras

Fun fact: If you search “What’s the best mascara?” on BeautyTalk, you get more than 10,000 results. That’s 10,000 conversations. About mascara.

To save you some time, I scoured our Daily Obsessions archives to bring you Sephora staffers’ preferred mascaras. Of course if you’d like to read through 10,000 mascara threads, be my guest! (Seriously, please do. I think that’d be awesome.)

4.23 mascaras.jpg

1. Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! Waterproof Mascara
“My favorite waterproof mascara. It lengthens and gives lashes the volume I desperately need. And it stays put all day long." Connie Y., Senior Director, Marketing

2. Benefit They’re Real Mascara
"This mascara truly does it all, leaving lashes full, pretty, and not clumpy! The jet black formula looks great on everyone, the brush is truly innovative, and the tip pulls lashes in just the right way." Amy E., Manager, Client Service

3. Kat Von D Sin-Full Lash Mascara
"I love this mascara and wear it everyday. It defines, lengthens, thickens, goes on so easily, and stays put without clumping or flaking. I also love the thick brush, as it gets all of my lashes." Marie S., Senior Counsel

4. MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash
"I continually try new mascaras, but this is now my one and only. It lengthens and volumizes without ever being clumpy, and deposits the darkest of dark color." Tiffany L., Senior Marketing Director

5. Yves Saint Laurent MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS - Luxurious Mascara in Fascinating Violet
"As crazy as it sounds, the Fascinating Violet shade looks more natural on my blonde-tipped lashes than black. And as a bonus, the purple color makes my eyes look greener." Amy G., Editorial Director

6. Hourglass Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara
"My favorite mascara is a bit lesser known, but it goes on evenly, thickens lashes, and comes off easily with makeup remover." Bridget D., VP, Interactive

7. Lancome CILS BOOSTER XL Super-Enhancing Mascara Base
"I got this as a sample and now I am hooked. My mascara looks perfect from morning application to evening." Emily T., Store Marketing Assistant Manager

8. Dior Diorshow New Look Mascara
"I love coating my blonde lashes from base to tip in black. With this mascara, it's all about the brush. The small rubber wand allows you to really work it into the lashes and build lots of length." Helen P., Sephora PRO Artist

So what’s your ALL TIME FAVORITE (yes, that deserves all caps, this is a big deal!) mascara?

Show & Tell in the comments!

See all mascaras> http://seph.me/15Guewk

Re: Daily Obsessions: Major Mascaras

Sephora introduced me to Fairy Drops Scandal Queen and it was love and first application....sadly it's been discontinued from online/in stores so it's off to Amazon 😞

Re: Daily Obsessions: Major Mascaras

I like Benefit Theyre Real and Givenchy Phenomen Eyes 😄

Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • 4.23 mascaras.jpg
  • givenchy mascara.jpg
  • kohgendo.jpg
  • shiseido.jpg
testing