Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Daily Obsessions: Bumble and bumble Favorites

These last few months I've spent some time culling through all of our past Daily Obsessions to bring you Sephora staffers' favorite products in various categories. As I've done this, I've noticed that the same brands keep popping up in Daily Obsessions year after year, and if I were you (which I sort of am - *cough* product junkie *cough*), I'd want to know about these popular brands.

So sometimes for Tuesday Obsessions, I'll highlight a brand that our staffers love. Today we have Bumble and bumble, which was a trend I noticed while I was pulling Hair Obsessions a little while ago. If you're new to the brand, these products are a great intro. Longtime lover? Hopefully I can help you find some new favorites!

Do you love Bumble and bumble as much as we do? What's your favorite hair brand? Show & Tell in the comments!

bumble hair 6.4.jpg

1. Brilliantine

"This styling cream is a must-have for my purse. It instantly smooths and perfects my hair, never leaving it greasy." Keely G., Beauty Advisor

2. Bb. Texture Hair (Un) Dressing Creme

"This is perfect for quick touch-ups and gives any haircut a fresh-from-the-salon look. I tell all my friends it's my secret." Melissa M., Beauty Advisor

3. Surf Spray

"This spray enhances my naturally wavy locks without weighing them down or making them greasy. It's perfect for adding volume when I blow-dry my hair." Chelsea G., Designer

4. Curl Conscious Nourishing Masque

"This masque does wonders for my dry, color-treated, curly hair. It adds tons of moisture without weighing hair down. When I use it in place of conditioner, my curls are softer and healthier than ever." Lauren H., Marketing Assistant

5. Brown Hair Powder

"This reminds me of fun nights out, straight from the office. It’s great for adding party volume to a flat hairdo and perfect for extending the life of an expensive blow dry up to a week!" Sam D., Beauty Writer

6. Sumotech

"I owe all of my hair compliments to this product. It acts as a wax, paste, and a cream. I love how it lets me have perfectly coiffed hair in the morning and then a voluminous look at night." Michael A., Brand Training Product Expert

7. Curl Conscious Reactivating Mist

"I love this spray! It gives a long lasting boost of volume to dull, flat hair. Plus, it dries super quick."  Diana R., Beauty Advisor

8. Straight Shampoo

"This shampoo is life changing! It helps keep my naturally wavy hair more manageable and tames flyaways." Mary Beth Laughton, VP, eCommerce Shop Bumble and bumble> http://seph.me/11pSC2i

Shop Bumble and bumble> http://seph.me/11pSC2i

Enter for a chance to win a trip to Costa Rica and a year's supply of Surf products from Bumble and bumble> http://seph.me/11Cgj9T

Re: Daily Obsessions: Bumble and bumble Favorites

Now that im delving into sulfate free shampoo i think i want to try one from bumble as well. are any of these good for fine oily hair? and i need to get a lotion for when i blow dry but something really lightweight

*adds another b&b product to wishlist*

@I've seriously gone through 5 tubes of the Brilliantine! It gives my hair that back from the salon finish:)

❤️ Melissa
Anonymous Insider

Brilliantine, Surf Spray & the Texture Creme are 3 of my top products!  Like Keely, I keep my Brilliantine in my purse in case my hair needs a little pick me up styling 🙂  The Surf Spray never fails in giving me that "just from the beach" look... without the sand in my hair!  I cant wait to try out the new Surf Shampoo & Conditioner

@Janine - you should be embarrassed (I kid)!  I really want to try that curly masque...I think it might work for my summer wet looks.

Anonymous Insider

I'm embarrassed to say I haven't tried nearly as man Bumble and Bumble products as I'd like to. I've heard incredible things about their Hairdresser's Invisible Oil.

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • bumble hair 6.4.jpg
testing