Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Cruelty Free dupes and shopping list

Someone started an excellent thread a week before the 'sephora community' conversion, and now I can't find it. Maybe it got deleted ?  

I think the creator's name was Melissa or Melinda 7 or something like that??

Hopefully someone will see this and point me in the right direction.  If not, I'll edit this post and we'll start a new one here because I think it was incredibly helpful.  If the creator sees this and wants to start a new one, that would be great and I'll abandon this one.. I"m not trying to steel her well deserved thunder!  🙂  

The goal would be to share recommendations or to answer dupe requests (someone already changed my life with a Kat Von D concealer recommendation!) and to regularly update a master list of cruelty free brands. I think it would be really helpful to also include a list of your favorite CF products to give us all a great starting point when we are looking for new products.     

THANKS!!!

Re: Cruelty Free dupes and shopping list

Woop, I was able to find a cached version of the thread so I could just copy paste it!  🙂  Here is the recreated thread!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/The-cruelty-free-thread-dupes-discussion-and-news-pa...

Hi, I think it was my thread you are talking about although I can't find it anymore. It seems to have vanished after the site changed 😞

Yes, it was you Madeline!!!!  I knew your name began with an M and ended with a 7 🙂  

It was really great.  The link doesn't work for me.  When I click on it, it says 'access denied'.  That happened with the bookmark I had made too.  

I think they must have deleted it because it has disappeared from my posting history as well.  

Please start it again if you'd like to.  Logical Harmony updates her list weekly, so that is a great recourse for just the list. But, discussing favorite products and dupes was really helpful because it lead me to my new KVD concealer, which is everything 🙂  

I don't really even need anything now because I've already found great replacements for my NARS stash, but my eyes are always open!!!

THX again!!!

Thanks a lot for sharing that!!!  That one is from 2016 and the originator didn't update the  list.  It was a great start though!!  The one I was talking about was from literally two weeks ago.  I searched my posts and it wasn't there, so I think it got deleted.  

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing