Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Coupon codes should be considered different from promo codes

It's ridiculous that we can't use our coupon codes as well as a promo code on Sephora's website. They should consider a coupon separate from a free promo item otherwise you have to choose between a discount or a promotional item (which may entice me enough to buy the full item if it's a deluxe sample). Ridiculous. I can't imagine I'm the only one upset by this...

Re: Coupon codes should be considered different from promo codes

Augh... I so agree.

Highlighted

That's one of the biggest things irritating me with this 15% off sale. Everytime you make an order you can either do 15% off or any of the samples.. Which sucks. Since we spend so much money.. The least they could do was let us have both Smiley Sad

Add my voice to this chorus.  I feel like I'm getting the short end of the stick when having to choose between promos and coupons.  Yes, I'd like to save the money with the % off, but samples frequently lead me to buy a new product.  Seems like Sephora is shooting themselves in the pocketbook by dissing customers like this.

It Would be great.  Give us a spot for a promo code & another for a coupon code Which we can use for the #=% off or free shpiping (for those not Rouge).  I agree that the entire reason I pick specific promos is that I want to try before I buy.  I'm more apt to purchase the full size based on the samples I've gotten. 

I definitely agree. I missed out on a few samples that I might have bought later if I ended up loving them but I wanted my 15% off! Victoria's Secret allows you to have 3. I wish Sephora would follow their lead. Especially for VIB and Rogue. I mean it's pretty obvious we all are well worth it with what we're spending!

Not having stackable codes in 2014 makes me batty. There's no excuse for a site like sephora. For an indie mom and pop site I'd look the other way. But this? Come on! These are the kind of details that lose you customers. Truly. Sephora has GOT to keep up with the times and having a tent at Coachella ain't cutting it. Maybe spend that money fixing your web site!

I genuinely hope Sephora employees read this and take the initiative to change this, because there's no excuse for not impmementing multiple promotion use, like many other sites do.

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • click-to-agree-header.jpg
  • upload_6152213499733949873.gif